Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.

cornysecrets

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor
I am writing to respectfully appeal for the lifting of the ban that was placed on my account almost 1 month ago and I sincerely apologize for any disruption or harm I have caused to the project. After reflection, I am now aware of my actions and the importance of following the rules of this project and if you check, you will see that I have never broken any rules before and I promise you that the same mistakes will not happen again. I would like a second chance and the only chance to return to the project to see and be with my friends, have fun and enjoy the project. If my second chance is accepted, I will accept any punishment that comes with it. Again, I sincerely apologize and thank you for considering my appeal. I appreciate your time and attention to this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom