Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
spy shelby
Administrators nickname
jonny ods
Date
May 13, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XniYOT2jsE . https://imgur.com/a/gXBHhec

meriem.M

Player
Player
Hello Mr. Mazhor

First of all this forum is for you Mr.Mazhor , not for anyone else neither for Bobby or EN3

Hello, Mazhor. I'm Spy Shelby, and I've been playing in this project for a long time (2.5 years), and I've served as the unofficial fam leader on the en3 server for 2 weeks . After I had my unofficial application accepted , I begin calling my friends from the auther server/project. But After Sometime , among all of these members, one was banned for cheating by an en3 PC Checker Federico Vauiter.
And As I am the family's leader And this person who was banned for cheating claimed that he does not used any cheats because he has received several pov requests in the past and has passed all of them. So I tried to talk to the admin and show that he wasn't cheating. I sent him in dms a pov of the 2v2 arena before the admin tp him for a pc check ( The Pov Showing he was clean ) . After the admin see that pov and my message for him he banned me and 3 others from my fam ( The players from the fam who was in Arena ) For Reason helping cheater. Then i talked to Adham Pluxury in Private 1 Vc . He told me to make an appeal for Bobby .
So I did what Adham asked me.
Previously, a family member who was banned for cheating via PC Check appealed, presenting his perspective and proving he had never cheated in this forum. Rejected - Ban For Pc check (cheat) | Federico Vautier
However, we discovered that the senior administrator who responded in the previous thread provided incorrect information( by saying you baned for cheat in zn1/en2/en3/IT/DE " he not banned for cheat . only in en1 he banned for pc check " ) regarding my family member and Adham Pluxury Said He rechecked all the proofs and its correct .
So we created this first forum to find out the main reason for our blacklist from the EN3 server, as well as to demonstrate that the senior admin provided incorrect information and that our family member was never a cheater in en3 .
Here's the forum link: Rejected - Blacklisted For Helping Cheater | Federico Vauiter [ For Bobby ]
Bobby has seen our proofs and stated that he will look into our family members who have been blacklisted for cheating [ The Means That The SeniorAdmin Federico Vauiter Has Give Flase Informatios Even To Adham Pluxury who reviewed it and said it was correct decisio and becouse that forum we prove that he give wrong information ] . However, he also stated that me and my other family members were blacklisted not for helping a cheater, but for constantley breaking rules .
But We discovered that the justification Bobby gave us blackilst for was not factual or convincing, so we created a second forum to establish and trying to proove that we had done nothing wrong.
Here's the forum link: Rejected - Blackilsted For Breaking Rule Constantly [ Per Bobby ] | Adham Pluxury [ For Bobby ].
After This Forum Bobby didnt even check our evidences and banned our forum for spamming , but we never spammed i only made 2 forums and with different topics , H . . And when I see there is no method to get unbanned from en3. I joined the en1 server from the beginning, made new friends, and began to enjoy the game. But One time during an informal time I received TP from Jonny for PC Check pov : [
] .
he asked me to join Private VC1 . So I informed him that I had been banned from Grand RP DC for reason Blacklisted from en3. So after he obtained my DC, he looked into why I was blocked and discovered that I was blacklisted by en3. And he asked en3 Admin and they gave him incorrect information by claiming that I am blacklisted for cheating and helpig cheaters. (As Bobby informed me, I have not been blacklisted for helping a cheater or even cheating as in this Forum : Rejected - Blacklisted For Helping Cheater | Federico Vauiter [ For Bobby ] . so jonny odds banned mr for reson " bl en3 + cheats " . ( i did not cheat ) . as joony said to my freind that i have to apeal my blacklest in en3 for i can play en1 . but i dont think en3 admin will unban me .

also I Never been banned for cheat or helping cheaters . Also idk why Jonny told me you were banned for cheats in 5-5-2023 . From grp DC . You Can check en3 or any auther server i Never got banned for cheats . Also if realy i was banned . How u got unbaned from dc with out talking or makeing DC unban req .
also in 2-5-2023 i got pc check by kareem or raymond and they see that i was clean . forum link : Approved - Ban for ER 1.7 I Fstoq .

I don't mean to cause any trouble, I've been playing in this project for about 2 years and never did anything wrong to anyone,and i had a very good relation with 95% of en3 admins . but i don't know why im getting all that hate from EN3 higher-ups.

hope you unban my dc from grp dc and unban my forum becouse i dont think i spam by makeing one forum asking why i am blacklested and second one trying to prove that i did not do anythink wrong .
my name is : ilyes6898
my forum acc : Search results

I Hope you unban me becouse i Never cheat or help a cheater . Ând i have + 2 years playing in this projet. And i Never disrespect any personne and i Never been banned for g.r 3.1/3.2/3.3 or raciste .... . Also if you wanna pc check me . Just tel me . [ My en3 id IS 3158 . If you wanna check you Can sée that i Never been banned for cheat . ]
{ I am not apealing en3 ban i am trying to get en1 unban and when crurator of projet prefex back in en3 section i will apeal for en3 }

I can't really believe what is happening to me anymore, that's really disrespectful and effected me a lot.
i like to play in this project and i hope you give me a chance .

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
You were already given an answer about this topic

meriem.M

Player
Player
You were already given an answer about this topic
for cheaters not me
i am not a cheater and i never got banned for cheat . go ask boboy he gonna tel you why i am bl there not for cheat or helping cheater :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom