Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Espacter Hellss
Administrators nickname
Jonny Odds
Date
May 14, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/SFdS9rz

Espacter

Player
Player
Mazhor, I beg you, open it, I will give you whatever you want, I miss my account very much, I will cry, everyone is on the blacklist, but not mine, what are we missing, brother, I want 1 chance, please think about it, don't refuse immediately, try to give me 1 chance, please, I love you and this game very much and I will not do it again, please think about it. I beg you to open it, mazhor brother, please open it, I beg you, I promise you that I will not do it again, please think about it, I will be very happy if you open it, if you want, delete my money, but please open it and give me a chance. ❤️❤️❤️

Espacter

Player
Player
And I was producing content in another game before and I gained a certain audience there and I shot a few videos to attract the audience there to the grand rp, but I was banned the day I was going to edit it, my goal is to establish a family in the grand rp with the audience I gained in the game I used to produce content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom