Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Wukander Bob
Administrators nickname
Opti Pride
Date
May 15, 2024
Time
22:04
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Hhrph9Pti5I

Agony Sub

Player
Player
I don't know the other party at all, I don't even know who he is, I come through my friend, there is only metagaming here. If he claims such a thing, he needs to prove it because, as you can see, I did not do such a thing. And he's mixing real life all in pov

Before the incident, as you can see here, he was trying to provoke me with his speech. My friend is telling me about the incident, so I go and try to talk.

UmurRosenberg

𝐄𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘
Player

Anyone who speaks Turkish can easily understand that you are doing Stream Snipe. You are answering the question we asked in the broadcast chat.

Agony Sub

Player
Player
As you can see it always says I'm Stream Snipe and even though I always say I'm not it keeps saying the same thing, I'm there through my friend, I'm just metagaming. My friend mentioned us on the air
It has been said. They are like children, that's why I said we are not children. Who gives you the right to belittle people in your publications? Where does this authority come from? Hey dear admin, I ask you, what makes this person superior to us?

Efe Black

Player
Player
Karşı tarafı hiç tanımıyorum, kim olduğunu bile bilmiyorum, arkadaşım aracılığıyla geliyorum, burada sadece metagaming var. Eğer böyle bir şey iddia ediyorsa bunu ispat etmesi gerekiyor çünkü gördüğünüz gibi ben böyle bir şey yapmadım. Ve bakış açısıyla gerçek hayatı karıştırıyor

Olaydan önce burada gördüğünüz gibi konuşmasıyla beni kışkırtmaya çalışıyordu. Arkadaşım bana olayı anlatıyor, ben de gidip konuşmaya çalışıyorum.
First of all you say you dont know the other party at all but you constantly you use toxic words max ekip family max 13 years fam in club chat.

Efe Black

Player
Player
I don't know the other party at all, I don't even know who he is, I come through my friend, there is only metagaming here. If he claims such a thing, he needs to prove it because, as you can see, I did not do such a thing. And he's mixing real life all in pov

Before the incident, as you can see here, he was trying to provoke me with his speech. My friend is telling me about the incident, so I go and try to talk.
This person says he doesn't know us but you see the words he uses to target us in club chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom