Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Protyay Dey

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Protyay Biswas
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 5 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord: protyay04
6. Your Nickname: Protyay Dey
7. Your ID: 162776

Additional Information

1. Leader of "San Andreas Highway Patrol"

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Ans:-
2.1 San Andreas Highway Patrol is an important department in Los Santos. I have 30 years of experience in city(IC),(OOC-3-4 years) I think I know the rules and also in those days I was High Command SAHP,LSPD,FIB,EMS 3 4 terms. I seen lot of gang activities in highways lot of time they are Robbing people also doing illegal thinks ,I will change it. Ranks will be dependent on past experiences, If anyone makes a mistake i can give him first chance if he/she make 2nd mistake will issue punishments. We IA Team they can manage internal affairs, In highways we can stop it illegal things with our department. We can attempt in two weeks at least one event. We have R.R,S.W.A.T....team can manage our department.

2.2 Atleast two checkpoints a day, I can give my troopers patrolling 24/7 to protect highways. I will provide two Persons on SAHP headquarter Which provides Licence and help people to there inquiry. Also there is one HC which checking that the person. I provide HC for Checking all the activities of our staff so they work correctly. And also Take responsibility that every person of our staff will take care of highways and take proper checking of vehicle and people so there is no in legal action has done.

2.3 I will take care of our trooper so the work correctly and server his service to or organisation properly because they are our piller which provides support. And also provide HC for that so they don't get any problem in his training and also provide our experience to them so that no one can rob them. Because I think it a issue to our new trooper that the don't know what to do will this situation. I will also take care of there hard work and provide them proper rank on there hard work.

My experience:-
1X FIB HC
4X EMS HC
2X SAHP HC
2X LSPD HC
2X USSS HC
ALL GANG HC 10X +

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Ans:-
3.1. I will have the 30 years of experience I can share with my employees (troopers) in my department and help them do so with explanations of how to improve roleplay. Such as what the situations, Like hostage situation I can make sure that me with out employees is properly do to RP situation based on Roleplay, Basically how to negotiate with them and hostage are safe that's main priority and also we have priority to that arrest them.

3.2 The PR (Public relations) team will play RP with the citizens. It be any kind of event , I will appoint the best person. PR department to huge role play situations they can manage and also take care of Roleplay.

3.3. I want to have EMS to all hostage situations or any kind of situation we need to fulfill RP for roleplay experience better and providing adrenaline shots better help us. I would also ask once a week for a department health checkup to make sure all troopers health condition are being good.

3.4 We have S.W.A.T team they can manage any kind of situation like global heavy, 10-10 , store robbery , gun store robbery ,subs , aircraft also Bank. if required they can manage. Also troopers arrive we know the situation.

3.5 I can make sure that no toxicity in my term if I seen I take very sensitive steps for him it's doesn't matter he High Command or our troopers. I can make sure proper RP to done our troopers.

Ranks
30. Sheriff
29. Undersheriff
28. Chief of Staff
27. Chief
26. Deputy Chief
25. U.S Marshall
24. Commander
23. Captain
High Command—
22. Lieutenant
21. Field Supervisor
20. Major
19. Master Sergeant
18. Staff Sergeant
17. Sergeant
16. Master Corporal
15. Corporal
14. Detective
13. Junior Detective
12. Master Trooper III
11. Master Trooper II
10. Master Trooper
9. Senior Trooper III
8. Senior Trooper II
7. Senior Trooper
6. Trooper III
5. Trooper II
4. Trooper
3. Insurance Officer
2. Probie
1. Suspended

Thank You for Considering My Application,
Yours sincerely
Protyay Dey

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Player
Rejected

You joined SAHP like 1 year ago, and you did nothing to be considered as the leader and lead the org.
Leader has to make decisions on his own. Gain some experience in SAHP and apply again.

RVj9eeE.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom