Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gudduxbd Warrier
Administrators nickname
Tomi_Meller
Date
May 7, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/qs9t6Kg

Choko Shotes

Player
Player
Hello Sir , i Am Gudduxbd Warrier , I Am Banned For Genral Rule 1.8 , I Really Don't Know About This Rule But I Read All Rule Very Carefully And I Promise , I Will Never Breck Any Rule , Its My First Time Please Give Me One Chance , Please Sir I Am Ready For Money Wipe Please Sir Belive Me I Am Really Dont Know About This Rule Please Give me last chance , I Really Want To Play Grand Rp Server Please Sir Give Me One Last Chance And Sir I Am Only300000-350000$ Tranfer In My Main Account IF I Am Know This Rule I Am Damn Sure I Am Not Transfer Any $ In My Account ,I Am Really Want To Play Game With My Friends Please Sir UNBANNED ME , I AM READY FOR MONEY WIPE Thank You For Read My Comment ,, Thank You Sir [HAVE A NICE DAY SIR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom