Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sass
Administrators nickname
Bobby margiela
Date
Mar 22, 2022
Time
12:02
Proofs
https://ibb.co/q9TcgJK

Sass

Player
Player
So I was “apparently” breaking the leader rule 3.1. The discord server I am admin to may relate to rp but if u check it is not even a rp server on anywhere and neither has it been playable, therefore I am being punished for what technically is a different role on a discord server that only has a community and no rp server. This is unfair and is affecting a lot of my own people in my family for literally no reason. It’s like I am being punished for having a mod role on my friend’s discord server which has no relation to grp and being a server.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
There are Rules in the server, specially Rules for Leaders which even though its only Unofficial but still the Rules Apply on the leaders and they need to follow it as well, and as I told you in DMs, holding a High Position in a different RP server is not allowed as a leader.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom