Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los Santos Vagos I Nato Dhellking

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nato Here

BOSS
Server Administrator
Information

1. Real Name: Obaida Qaba
  2. Age: 29
  3. Time Zone: GMT+2
  4. Average Online Time per Day: 4-8 hours
  5. Discord: obaidaqaba
  6. Nickname: Nato Dhellking
  7. ID: 67651
Additional Information:

1. Previous Leadership Roles:

Former deputy of various gangs including Bloods, Ballas, and Marabunta, experience as a law enforcement officer and government lawyer.
  1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

My extensive background in various facets of gang operations and law enforcement provides me with a unique perspective to lead Vagos. My goal is to elevate Vagos presence in both the ghetto and the city, improving the overall quality of interactions and ensuring that the gang operates under a robust and fair rule system. My experience as a deputy and an executive agent has equipped me with the skills necessary to enhance the roleplay environment and lead by example, fostering a positive influence within the gang.

2. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization

To improve the roleplay level within Vagos, I suggest implementing a strict recruitment protocol that ensures all members are well-versed in the server rules and gang ethics. It’s essential to move away from the typical scenarios of hostage-taking for monetary gain and instead create more nuanced and engaging storylines that involve complex negotiations and interactions with law enforcement and other entities. By promoting realistic and respectful roleplay, we can provide a more immersive and enjoyable experience for all members and the broader community.

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Vagos interviews!

The interview will take place on Thursday, 23/05/2024 at 18:00 ST (Server Time)

Any questions or concerns about the interview can be addressed

Vinay Reddie (vinayanna)

Ace Galante (.galante)

Darshan Diablo (darshandiablo)

Rui Ace (deaudacity.)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom