Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rage Luciano
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 15, 2024
Time of violation
19:19
Proofs
https://youtu.be/BG7b0YPwK0Y?si=E354yXERcD2tbAAd

Leo Smith

Player
Player
This guy is not dying you can see in bodycam my family member shot him also i am shooting too many time you can see the damage also but he is not dying . so i want to see his bodycam
wdym he's not dying u already killed him:ROFLMAO:
You shot him 2 shoots that make his armor break then your friend shot him once then you killed him

Mrr amg

Player
Player
This guy is not dying you can see in bodycam my family member shot him also i am shooting too many time you can see the damage also but he is not dying . so i want to see his bodycam
You guys miss every shot and then finally hit a shot and your teammate killed me. And also, POV requests is to see how you die not how your teammate killing another family member. LOL what is this joke forum... Admin review this footage and please reject it.

Mrr amg

Player
Player
Next time
there is nothing to request my Pov for, I recommend you guys to go hit aim training in arena after what I just saw LOL it took you guys 25 seconds to kill me with 5 people. You guys got to stop crying on forums and just simply get better.

RAGE LUCIANO

Player
Player
You guys miss every shot and then finally hit a shot and your teammate killed me. And also, POV requests is to see how you die not how your teammate killing another family member. LOL what is this joke forum... Admin review this footage and please reject it.
If you see the video properly you can see my family member short you twice also i shot you 2 53 then your your armor broken . Also we shot you a lot of time so i want to see your bodycam simple stop crying

Mrr amg

Player
Player
If you see the video properly you can see my family member short you twice also i shot you 2 53 then your your armor broken . Also we shot you a lot of time so i want to see your bodycam simple stop crying
Just get better bro... I definitely watched everything closely how you missed every shot LMAOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom