Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sonu Reaper
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
May 7, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/kcHXFSA

Imran Grand

EX / M.Genral NG
Player
Hello Dear Mazhor Sir,
I Know Thats My Mistake im Buging lottery tickets. But Sir Please Check My logs Im not taking Any BAN or Big punishments SIr Please Open My ID By the way you take All My money Cars Everything My friends And family Missing Check My logs im Playing The Game Per day 16 to 17 hours Per Day Im boor In home Sir Please Give me one chance Next Time You Cant Give me any chance i requst You Soo Next Time I cant Take Any mistake Sir Please Sir please.2 Time My froum Got Banned Soo Please Sir open My account Im to Much Boor Not Playing Grand Rp.

Thank You All respectfull Peoples.

Proof :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom