Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Oyes Bhai
Administrators nickname
Tomi Meller
Date
May 16, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/qt9JQJp

Oyes Bhai

Grand Rp True Love ❤️
Player
( Final Forum ) I am Reposting This Threat Because Admin Told me that I have Put some wrong information All Information is Provided . So also if there is any wrong information Please tell what to change I am not getting that what is the wrong information !

Respected Admin , I Got Wrong Allegations For the Punishment I have never shared my account to any one so how did i break GR 1.1 ? ..

The Reason Why You Can See 2 Different IPs On My Account Is I Just got Shifted To Different Place ( In My city only ) , Due to My Studies
If I Have to Prove it I can Sir , on Discord Voice Chat

Also Im Not Sure About Gr 1.4 As well Because I Have 2 GTA Accounts One On Epic And One On Steam Just Bought New Account Because 1 account got Banned By rockstar ( GTA Online ) I dont Know Why ( I have Proof Too )
Id Name That I used before and now its gone - _GhOsT_PlayZ_
Id that I am using currently on steam - BetterOyes
CldkVee.png

MIJvdYH.png

Also I Put Request on Adminstration help Panel In Game ( before I got banned , You can Check ), that I got Shifted and CHanged my device to laptop .

I Have Spent Alot Of Time In Grand Rp And I Dont Want To Get Banned For Fake Alligations. ( I know Its Your misunderstanding and doing it to Make Project Best To Play ❤️ )

I Request You To Do A Deep Research On This If You Need Me In Any Thing Any Kind Of Proof Or AnyThing Else Im Ready To Do It Thanks.

Please Investigate on this asap Sir

I have invested a lot of time and heart into the server and would still be happy to be a part of the project.

All Proofs Are attached to The Forum
Kind regards, Tomi Meller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom