Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
lucifer senpai
Administrators nickname
Lazer white
Date
May 17, 2024
Time
17:35
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/INS6vb5

kaushik23

Player
Player
First of all, hello,

I've spent more than two years using your server. My game was lagging a lot more after the update than it was before, therefore I recently started utilizing the redux to improve the smoothness of my game and the roleplaying experience. I uploaded a forum, the URL to which is in the replies. I did not realize that the redux had deleted my death screen since, at the time of my previous death, it was nighttime in the city, and I did not notice many differences between the redux and the regular death screen.
I accept my mistake in not asking the admins before using the new Redux. I am ready to remove the Redux in front of the admins. You can also check my previous ban history, and you will see that I was never banned for anything.
Kindly please remove my ban it would be much appreciated.

kaushik23

Player
Player
As you can see i verified my game and removed that redux. Please forgive me this time, it was my mistake. i genuinely i didnt know about that i am using wrong redux. please give me a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom