Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niberious Singh

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Saksham Kandpal
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 6-8 Hours on average.
5. Your Discord : saksham_.frr
6. Your Nickname : Niberious Singh
7. Your ID : 71553

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 First of all, I want to use the information I gained from State organizations against them as the gang leader. I have gained a lot of experience on the Legal side and I think it is a great opportunity to use this experience. I also want to gain new experiences as a gang leader and use these experiences against them, and I am very sure that I can achieve. As a gang leader i have some ideas that not happened in the other gang and i want to implement that ideas. I want to make The Vagos Gang like a family that protects and helps each other. I want to make it a Group where everyone respects each other and there is no arrogance.

2.2 Since it was my first gang entry.. I want to revive that excitement that happened when I first entered the Vagos, The strength of the gang and domination in the events was something which made me the fan of this gang. I've always been happy and having fun with my friends, whether it's robberies or events, I've been taking hc in every gang so far, and I've been adding experience to my experience and wondering why I shouldn't be a leader,I have analyzed well the mistakes made by leaders in the organizations I have been in, and I will not make them under my own leadership and I love the robberies and events I've done in Vagos, new or old, with everyone I know, without making a rule mistake, and also Vagos has good location for spray and ghetto fights whether it's ghetto, events, everyone, how fun is it i want to get to do this job with them by showing that there is a job, I have identified the mistakes of the leaders in the organizations I have been in so far, and I will not make the mistakes that other leaders make under my leadership i will continue my unfinished business

2.3 I will turn the Vagos gang into the gang that controls the dark side of the entire city, and in this way Los Santos will be under control. I also want to make it a gang that all legal parties cannot oppose. And I won't do this alone, we will achieve this with my whole gang, like a group. And while I lead this, I will ensure that the people who will be with me are people close to me and whom I trust.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
3.1 I would focus on recruitment. As always my moto is still that I like "QUALITY OVER QUANTITY" Thus i dont want the gang to be filled with 300 dumb inactive people , instead want it to be filled with more experienced, and quality members which can help me along the term.

3.2 I will create a team from who can hide like a agent and collect evidence about leo's and gangs so we can know what they are planned earlier.

3.3 Giving rank depends on who deserves it. I won't do any favouritsm, everyone will get what they deserve. Also I will not let anyone to be toxic between gang members as well as other people and everyone should be respectful.

3.4 Regular bonuses for attending events and activity in gang.

3.5 A frequent OOC meeting to discuss about the points where we were not enough better and about how to improve those aspects of the gang.

My goals during my leadership;
- Meeting the event requirements every week.
- Keeping activity at good places with the good numbers.
- Avoiding rule break or warns throughout the term
- Taking control of ghetto and spraying all ghetto.
- Trying our best in the Capture.
- Giving out bonuses in every event possible.
- Will always go try for 100% Turf

Ranking System :

14- Leader
13- Deputy Villian
12- Under Deputy
11-Nightmare
10- Demon
9- Warlord
8- Phantom
7- Ghost
6- OG
5- Thug
4- Trooper
3- Reaper
2- Menace
1- The Rookie

Regards:
Niberious Singh.

Niberious Singh

Player
Player
  • My previous Experiences :

• Bloods Rank 11 | 2x Term
  • Vagos Underdeputy | 2x Term
  • Ballas Rank 10 | 1x Term
  • Families Rank 9 | 1x Term
  • Marabunta Under deputy | 2x Term

Vinay Reddie

Player
Player
Approved

You have been selected for Vagos interviews!

The interview will take place on Thursday, 23/05/2024 at 18:00 ST (Server Time)

Any questions or concerns about the interview can be addressed

Vinay Reddie (vinayanna)

Ace Galante (.galante)

Darshan Diablo (darshandiablo)

Rui Ace (deaudacity.)​

Rui Ace

Curator of Vargos
Player
Rejected

Copy and pasted application , write your own application without copying from others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom