Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Zack Bloodline
Administrators nickname
Ruby_Specter
Date
Apr 18, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/669982/#post-2388515

BustedbyZack

Zack Mage 🧙‍♂️
Player
Dear Alex Odds, James Pluxury
I (ID 338314) was doing a normal undercover mission as FIB officer and pretend to be Slim Capella for bringing out a 5 star wanted criminal and arresting him. But I was banned for Impersonate as Admin in IC but I never said him I am admin. I just told him I Slim and want to give you a challenge just to arrest him. It was not mentioned in any Rules of server that I cannot impersonate as media so unknown of this fact I texted the 5 star wanted criminal and send him GPS to come to me and arrested him and he complaint against me for Metagaming link to forum is provided in proofs. But, all this went wrong I tried to be smart and implement a strategy but it went all against me and I got a 60 day ban. I was quite agreed with the punishment but 60 days is a lot of huge period for a mistake that was done unintentionally I didn't mean to do it any way and my ID is banned along with me getting permanent red flag from FIB as an organization. If you check my punishment history I am a quiet rules friendly guy and don't have such harsher punishment it was really a big mistake from me which was done unintentionally. Please reduce my punishment is my request to the administrator reviewing please understand me. Thank you for taking time for reading my forum.

POV of incident: Pov Pov 2

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Pretending to be admin/PR manager/part of project staff is bannable
closed

Top Bottom