Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Leroy Schwert
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 19, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPV_CKi7XRc

Jewel Black

Player
Player
Hello dear admin In this forum I opened, an admin protect he's frend

When you look closely at the POV u can see that the player with the ID: 22042 is harrasing and provoking the player with the ID: 333134 also hes saying "piece of shit" and doing the " Masturbate" animation, up that point that Admin was ignoring the Situation until as a reaction the Player with the ID: 333134 kicked him for the first time and after the second hit he got instanly punished for that.

Elrussi Flawless

Slaughter Gang
Player
Hello admin there who is reviewing this as you can see I did the masturbate animation but then I did the sitting one because I have the keybind save already you can see clearly I sit down when I saw I click the wrong keybind it’s near to each other the keybind and why would I risk a punishment when I’m a leader of a org I can see the he got upset because his friend got demg and so he targeted me so I feel his targeting me and let’s not forget his friend mention his the father of the server which I have a clip of it and also satriko the admin heard it also so it’s targeting against me because his friend got demg thanks and I hope you take the right decision

Saif Khan

EN1 - Curator Supports | State | Crime
Server Administrator
Rejected

This is not harassment, as for "piece of shit" is in IC so no rule against that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom