Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Soham Gaitonde
Administrators nickname
Dexter Broddy
Date
May 18, 2024
Time
15:17
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ZKuE9HM

Soham Gaitonde

Kenechiva
Player
Hello there admin team first of all let me clarify that I don't want to disrespect the admin team mistakes can be made but I want the 50 hrs car now, so let me explain as all of you guys know we have a 50 hrs car that's a Ferrari which had a period of claiming it from 03.05.24 to 19.05.24 now here comes the confusion that will the car timer still be there on 19th so I asked admins as I wanted that car badly and Dexter replied me with no. Now when I came to the city at the 19th that is today the car can be claimable till now also but I have to play for 18 hrs. Now I need the car cuz if I would have been conveyed the right information I will have fulfilled the 18hrs but for that incident I was not able to. Also worth mentioning is when I asked in-game in the admin tickets for an answer Rifat started to get angry and told me to stop spamming although I was speaking facts.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
If you don't read information ON ENTRANCE screen - that's your own personal fault
FATCS are that ADMIN REPORTS in game are made for REPORTING different in game situation where is need urgent implication OF ADMINS
And they are not made to teach people to read Start up screens

Top Bottom