Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

onirvanganguly1

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Onirvan Ganguly
2. Your age : 18+
3. Time zone : GMT +4:30
4. Average online per day : 8-12 hours
5. Your Discord : onirvan
6. Your Nickname : Ganguly Gaitonde
7. Your ID : 58974

For which organization are you applying
as a leader? I am applying to be the leader of the Vagos Gang

Why do you want to become a leader of this particular organization? I was able to gain a lot of experience

under the leadership of Husu Verlice, experienced and endured good and bad days of the gang as well as successes and defeats. In addition, I have always promoted the preservation and development of the gang and actively planned and carried out events with the gang members, such as a shop robbery or hostage-taking. Of course, as Little G, I was able to take on even more responsibility in the gang and was forced to surpass myself again and again. The time as Litte G. has shown me that I have a strong assertiveness but can also muster the necessary patience that is necessary when dealing with gang members as well as with other organizations.

I am convinced that together with my management and management level, I can master all the challenges of an OG.

What suggestions for improving roleplay does your organization have, what goal are you striving for?

My goals are to promote the Rp in the state. In addition, I would like to build the organization with a strong Rp that we become the strongest gang in the ghetto, which adheres to the rules and promotes and plays out a good Rp situation. No matter if you lose or win in the situation The following examples:
Gun Shops and raid 24/7 for a good RP strand with the state organization and also to concede a defeat if the RP situation requires this.

Rank 13: O.G.

Rank 12: Big G. (The Right Hand of the OG)

Rank 11: Little G. (Take care of ranks 10-7, mouthpiece for the leadership)

Management level

Rank 10: Opps Killer (Event Manager)

Rank 9: Hustler (logistician for HQ)

Rank 8: Hood Instructor (Instructor for everyone from rank 1)

Rank 7: Hood Trainee (Candidate for Rank 8-10)

Rank 6: Block Banger (Turfer Rank Subordinate to the Turf Leader)

Rank 5: Homie (From this rank you can apply for rank 7)

Rank 4: Butcher

Rank 3: Gangster

Rank 2: Youngster (From this rank you are a full member of the Vagos but still have got many things to learn)

Rank 1: Wannabe (He is subject to pay and a probationary period of 7 days)

UniqueGaming

Player
Player
Information

Why do you want to become a leader of this particular organization? I was able to gain a lot of experience

under the leadership of Husu Verlice, experienced and endured good and bad days of the gang as well as successes and defeats. In addition, I have always promoted the preservation and development of the gang and actively planned and carried out events with the gang members, such as a shop robbery or hostage-taking. Of course, as Little G, I was able to take on even more responsibility in the gang and was forced to surpass myself again and again. The time as Litte G. has shown me that I have a strong assertiveness but can also muster the necessary patience that is necessary when dealing with gang members as well as with other organizations.

I am convinced that together with my management and management level, I can master all the challenges of an OG.

What suggestions for improving roleplay does your organization have, what goal are you striving for?

My goals are to promote the Rp in the state. In addition, I would like to build the organization with a strong Rp that we become the strongest gang in the ghetto, which adheres to the rules and promotes and plays out a good Rp situation. No matter if you lose or win in the situation The following examples:
Gun Shops and raid 24/7 for a good RP strand with the state organization and also to concede a defeat if the RP situation requires this.

Management level

Rank 2: Youngster (From this rank you are a full member of the Vagos but still have got many things to learn)

Best Deserving Personality

shehroz ahmed

Player
Player
Information

Management level

1+

Rui Ace

Curator of Vargos
Player
Rejected

strengthen application and follow the format then apply again in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom