Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luka modriic
Administrators nickname
Del Federal
Date
May 18, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/ban-id-87187-wKd1lyn

Luka Modric

Player
Player
Hello,

I hope you're doing well, Mr. Lebron I want to discuss a problem that I've encountered, which is as follows:

My brother and I have been playing a game for a long time ago, and we had to change our place of residence due to the earthquake of morocco. After that, I logged into the game with a new Rockstar account. I was playing normally until my brother expressed his desire to return to the game. However, due to our financial situation, he couldn't afford to buy a new computer. So, we ended up playing together on the same computer, him with his account and me with mine. I thought it was okay because his account was a twink account and mine was a real account. But then we were surprised to find out that we violated rule 1.1 of the general policy.

Can you please help me and make my account, with the ID 87187, my main account? And make my brother's account, with the ID 33316, the twink account?

Thank u for ur help in advance.

id stem :Steam Community :: BweQa

social club name: bweqarhd

This is all the information that I know. If I forgot something, please inform me. The complete information that I should provide, something else I forgot to tell you, when I faced an issue creating an account for Furim, so I could inform you before being banned. I wanted to ask the admin in the game, but I wasn't proficient in speaking English, so I asked for an admin who speaks the same language as mine, and that's why I kept calling out 'admin abdel'. You are here, but unfortunately, I couldn't find him. You can verify it yourself through the messages I used to send to the admin in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom