Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Honey Moon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 19, 2024
Time of violation
13:12
Proofs
https://youtu.be/j5cODimeF3k?si=ozdIUg-HO2csYfr2

IRL Honey

Moon
Player
I honestly pray no one really gets in trouble that wasn't me or Abhi. because it never felt 100% OOC till he decided to NLR + RK. i know i did PG but this dude for no good reason killed Judy when she was defending herself from being stunned by him.

Where it started in video: around 04:20 in video.
when Diana stunned me as a joke to me saying she was looking at her reflection in the back car window reflection. Abhi should know by now we don't mess with him like that but I was like whatever here we go again, it is all IC and if we were going to get punished it would have been icly. It already had me ticked off that he stunned her and stole the vehicle when she wasn't even paying attention or involved.

So, we left him behind because honestly, we aren't trying to deal with him, he had his own car. So around 14:00 in video.
we arrived at the old FIB building to deliver the supplies. and me and Judy saw he was going to pull out his stun gun and do the same thing. he did before. so, Judy hit him with the vehicle to give us enough time to back away. because we honestly wanted nothing to do with that. what this boy decides to do? shoot Judy unconscious RDM. So, I tried to shotgun him out but my aim with mouse isn't the best. He ended up killing me unconscious few moments later. After I got up honestly that's where i lost my temper with him. i apologize to Diana for ever raising my voice at her. So, I did the dirty move by handcuffed him and shooting him low. then I PG by uncuffing him with a gun in my hand. After he ran off i went after him and shot him unconscious. After that I finished him off for, he doesn't remember the last 15 minutes.

Finally, when we got back to HQ at:
23:25 in video That's when he decided to NLR & RK. I even warned him that seriously it's enough, but dude still continued and honestly, I felt like if I didn't try to bring this up to the curators there just be nonstop toxic rule break. because joking is 1 thing but going nonstop because you feel untouchable because you was leader of Bloods for 2 failed terms? which makes no sense what kind of flex going off about how you were leader of 2 terms that failed?

After he shot me unconscious on
Greengrass, I tried to contact an admi as u see at the end (which no idea why, I know they wouldn't make it in time and would just get told to make a forum.) he finished me off and that's basically where it all ends. Has there been multiple times this dude been targeting, and I tried to play nice. Most of us in FIB just joke around and when enough is enough, we know when to stop. but this dude just doesn't fricking know when to stop and because he is HC he just keeps getting away with it. He uses that to his advantage, and no one seems to ever tell him enough is enough, especially when he goes around saying how much he loves anyone with a rank higher than his. This dude plays the role of a true clown IC not a single cell of professionalism in his body. So yeah, at the end I called him a clown in ooc chat since I apparently can't remember last 15minutes icly. so, I guess that's an ooc insult on my part in the end? but honestly, no one can tell me any right-minded individual would go as far as he kept digging.

I never felt myself doing a forum like this so I apologize I did try to explain it as good as I could. If anything, I am missing, I do apologize.

EXTRA: We were "punished" I am just here making forum against Abhi only for the OOC Reasons that basically started around
14:00

ammtawil

Player
Player
I honestly pray no one really gets in trouble that wasn't me or Abhi. because it never felt 100% OOC till he decided to NLR + RK. i know i did PG but this dude for no good reason killed Judy when she was defending herself from being stunned by him.

when Diana stunned me as a joke to me saying she was looking at her reflection in the back car window reflection. Abhi should know by now we don't mess with him like that but I was like whatever here we go again, it is all IC and if we were going to get punished it would have been icly. It already had me ticked off that he stunned her and stole the vehicle when she wasn't even paying attention or involved.

So, we left him behind because honestly, we aren't trying to deal with him, he had his own car. So around 14:00 in video.
we arrived at the old FIB building to deliver the supplies. and me and Judy saw he was going to pull out his stun gun and do the same thing. he did before. so, Judy hit him with the vehicle to give us enough time to back away. because we honestly wanted nothing to do with that. what this boy decides to do? shoot Judy unconscious RDM. So, I tried to shotgun him out but my aim with mouse isn't the best. He ended up killing me unconscious few moments later. After I got up honestly that's where i lost my temper with him. i apologize to Diana for ever raising my voice at her. So, I did the dirty move by handcuffed him and shooting him low. then I PG by uncuffing him with a gun in my hand. After he ran off i went after him and shot him unconscious. After that I finished him off for, he doesn't remember the last 15 minutes.

23:25 in video That's when he decided to NLR & RK. I even warned him that seriously it's enough, but dude still continued and honestly, I felt like if I didn't try to bring this up to the curators there just be nonstop toxic rule break. because joking is 1 thing but going nonstop because you feel untouchable because you was leader of Bloods for 2 failed terms? which makes no sense what kind of flex going off about how you were leader of 2 terms that failed?

Greengrass, I tried to contact an admi as u see at the end (which no idea why, I know they wouldn't make it in time and would just get told to make a forum.) he finished me off and that's basically where it all ends. Has there been multiple times this dude been targeting, and I tried to play nice. Most of us in FIB just joke around and when enough is enough, we know when to stop. but this dude just doesn't fricking know when to stop and because he is HC he just keeps getting away with it. He uses that to his advantage, and no one seems to ever tell him enough is enough, especially when he goes around saying how much he loves anyone with a rank higher than his. This dude plays the role of a true clown IC not a single cell of professionalism in his body. So yeah, at the end I called him a clown in ooc chat since I apparently can't remember last 15minutes icly. so, I guess that's an ooc insult on my part in the end? but honestly, no one can tell me any right-minded individual would go as far as he kept digging.

I never felt myself doing a forum like this so I apologize I did try to explain it as good as I could. If anything, I am missing, I do apologize.

EXTRA: We were "punished" I am just here making forum against Abhi only for the OOC Reasons that basically started around
u could say all in pov😪😪

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player

i mean u guys provoked him and its all on ur fault

Ahmed Ilya

Boombastic Side Eye
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 125640 will receive a punishment for VDM, Gen Rule 6.15, Gen Rule 6.7, Revenge Killing & GZ 1.1
(Using a vehicle to crash into people is not allowed + When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. + If you got killed you cannot go back in a fight for 15 minutes. + Revenge Killing is not allowed + If you got killed you cannot go back in a fight for 15 minutes)

However,
ID 49253 will receive a punishment for VDM
(Using a vehicle to crash into people is not allowed)

ID 98825 will receive a punishment for Gen Rule 6.15
(When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them.)

If someone is shooting at you without demands, You DO NOT Shoot back without demands. Either You give demands, or leave the situation.

Do Not Meet A Rule Break With Another Rule Break!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom