Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

SantoshM5050

Santosh Badmash
Player
I am ready for money wipe also
please make me unban ,I realy missing Los Santos City, my freinds and Assassin Family.
I understand that using illegal death effects disrupts the gameplay experience for others and goes against the spirit of fair play. I assure you that I have learned from this experience and will not repeat this behavior in the future.
I am truly sorry for any inconvenience or disruption my actions may have caused, and I am willing to accept any consequences deemed appropriate by the moderation team. I am committed to being a responsible and respectful member of the community.
I hope you will consider my appeal and grant me a second chance to contribute positively to the Grand RP server. Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal.

Reviewed - Ban for General Rule 4.1 | Abdel Pluxury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom