Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
108781 .108625
Players nickname
Nishant Fedorov
Administrators nickname
Lebron pluxury
Date
Apr 9, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
NN!

Nishant Inc

🕉️ IF GOD IS WITH ME , WHO CAN BE AGAINST ME?
Player
Hello dear lebron sir

Sir it's me Nishant Pluxury i got ban for reason blacklisted.

Sir I join this project because my left leg is not working I can't go out side to play and one day in YouTube I see grand rp project so I join. I know I break the rules but I really wanna play this game again I don't have time to alive because. I am also having lung cancer it's my last wish to you can you Unban me plz sir

Nishant Inc

🕉️ IF GOD IS WITH ME , WHO CAN BE AGAINST ME?
Player
Lebron sir i know its your server and you not unban players who avoiding ban but sir trying to understand I both account got 60 days ban so I am so bored I ask my friend can I play for our friend account he saying yes so I play but I don't no about this rule and it's my wish to you sir please give me chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom