Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawshanker

Godfather of the Mage Family
Player
  • Your Name: Chris Reynolds
    2. Your Age: 45
    3. Time Zone: Eastern
    4. Average Online 4 / 8 hours most days
    5. Discord: Shawshanker#3963
    6. IC Name: Shawshanker Redemption
    7. IC ID: 131420

1. Additional Information.
    Leader of LOS SANTOS VAGOS Gang.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of a specific organization? [ list three reasons with explanation ].

2.1. I am looking to make a gang of mature adult players. Los Santos Vagos seems to be inactive.

2.2. . I want to revive the gang to its proper status of being the largest and most powerful Mexican/Latino gang in Los Santos.

2.3. I have a group of eight to nine players that are wanting to join a gang that is looking to roll play as a gang member and have been unable to join a gang that has been completely ignored or turned down by the other gangs. We as a group are looking to give the blood’s a true competitor.

• 3. Improving ROLE PLAY level org?

3.1. Make an active gang of mature players that want to role play and follow the rules of the server.

• 3.2 Start role-playing events that give the community RP, not just the gang.

• 3.3 Make a gang that RP players respect not just hate when they come across the LOS SANTOS VAGOS.

• 3.4 Ensure to the best of my abilities that members follow RP stands set by the rules posted in the forums.

• 3.5 Try to teach new players regardless of the standing on the sever to make a better experience for all.

Lorena Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
The applications to vagos leader are closed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom