Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
yashu jain
Administrators nickname
ayush pluxury
Date
May 13, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/nDgdPYc

yashu jaiin

Player
Player
Mr. mazhor i got banned for 60days for admin disrespect in which i wanna say i didnot said anything to that admin aarush goyal i was only calling him to jail for i just wanna talk to him thats it ( because i dont have pov but he jailed me for ub driving although i was just standing at my FIB hq i wasnot even driving a car uh can check my logs of 13.05.24 date i took gears from warehouse i was just standing fully gear up at hq) and he jailed me so thats why i was calling him he didnot came and Mr ayush pluxury banned me. I swear if it was my mistake i wouldnot said anything to him and i have accepted my punishment and not no need to create this scene You know.
please sir unban me 60 days too much i am really missing my rp i was in FIB i was catching criminals and doing best rp. please sir unban me and from now if any admin give me any type of punishment i will accept it if i dont have pov. But for now please unban me sir. I dont even play any other game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom