Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Unstoppable Force I Unofficial Organization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edu

Player
Player
Family Name: Unstoppable Force
Founder: Edu Billionaire | 142994

Discord: edulifegaming
Discord Server: Join the UnstoppableForce Discord Server!
Family House: 390
Family Logo: LOGO PICTURE

History:
Born in Los Santos, into a family of agricultural entrepreneurs, from a young age I learned to take care of the garden at home and my parents' plantations.
My childhood dream is that my family continues to be respected in the city for its properties and lucrative harvests.
To keep our business safe, I decided to buy a bunker to produce weapons and ammunition so that all our family members can take care of all our houses, cowsheds, plantations, burger shop, train and family oil company.

Our Mission:
“Once a unstoppable , why not a unstoppable forever?”

Family goals:
1st) Try to reach TOP10.
2nd) Produce fruit to make juices.
3rd) Keep our business profitable.
4th) Be an exemplary neighbour.
5th) Increase our number of family members.
6th)Territorial expansion.
7th) Respect the laws of the city of Los Santos.
8th) Report crime.

Ranking:
1- Unstoppable Rookie: New family members who need to know the family’s habits and customs.
2 - Unstoppable Trainee: Young family member with good fighting quality and good aim when using a weapon.
3 - Unstoppable Farmer: Skilled adult family member who guides a group of our producers. Its mission is also to collect plantations, repair train lines and produce 50 barrels in our oil company. Requirements: have an air license.
4 - Unstoppable Handler: Family member with experience in aviation and whose mission is to transport family members with the family heli.
5 - Unstoppable Enforcer: Family member with high loyalty, a spirit of help and sacrifice for young people who join the family. Mission: delegate tasks to supervisors, transmit important information to superiors and collect business profits.
6 - Unstoppable Captain: Experienced family member, veteran, exemplary behavior and very close to the President.
7 - Unstoppable Turfer: Family member who directly supports at least one family business.
8 - Unstoppable Legend: Co-founder of the family.
9 - Unstoppable Deputy: Founder of the family.
10 - Unstoppable Master: Lider and founder of the family.

Family Rules:
1st - Respect everyone.
2nd - There can be no intrigues, no creating problems.
3rd - Wear the uniform provided.
4th - Anyone who is absent from family work for 3 consecutive days without warning has a punishment to be imposed.
5th - Anyone who leaves the family to invite members to other families will be expelled.
6th - Do not play music outside the house without permission.

Vehicle access ranks:
From rank 2 onwards, everyone has access to the cars given by the family leader, followed by the rank each person has, the higher the rank, the more cars they will have access to.
Rank 1 to 3 - Ubermacht m5 (e34)
Rank 4 to 5 - Jugular
Rank 6 to 8 - Bodhi

Family uniform:
Outerwear: Pink T-shirt and Black pants
Photograph: Uniform

Last edited by a moderator:

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Player
Approved

I accept your unofficial organization biography. Enjoy the game, but do not break any server rules and do not go against scripts.

It will take some time to get unofficial ingame and on Discord, please be patient with us. While you wait you can make sure everyone reads the link below:

Rules and Requirements For applying For Unofficial Family

And last but not least check the pinned messages in the Unofficial channel in the Main GRP Discord!​

Reactions: Edu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom