Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mocro Zack
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
May 21, 2024
Time
13:22
Proofs
/

MocroZack

Player
Player
This is on Behalf : Savoo Benz - A Member of my Family.

Hey, am quite shocked and disappointed, I’ve been punished in game for RDM by an accident and made admin complain and decision changed, and admin got punished and my warn was removed, - minutes later the forum says. “Punishment stays after checking evidence” I also get a message of Lebron on forums saying contact me on discord, so I messaged back and asked for his discord and asked about why my complaint all over the sudden changed and asked under that if I was in trouble and why he wants me to contact him. Bearing in mind am at college right now and I am not in city I got some pictures of fam members showing that I’ve been blacklisted and my forum got banned also , I’ve always been told the Chief in this one is just a different type of Gene and now it makes sense considering he has just done that with absolutely no respect and hesitation and without saying anything or leaving any information to me.
I request you check into this complaint; I have done absolutely nothing and was enjoying the RP and wanted to push my family to the top Rank and had nothing but best intentions towards the server of Grand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom