Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
wael_khan
Administrators nickname
Yanna_Pluxury
Date
May 20, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/699889/

waeloutlaw3

Player
Player
Hello dear the chief administrator the server told " If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin complaint.

In the beginning, the admin accepted a form that did not contain the details of the full situation. I do not object to the punishment that was issued at all. The player 44300 deserved the punishment (ID 44300 will receive a punishment for GR 6.8), but the player who had the ID 45967 also tampered with the video and did not The entire recording appears because he also broke the laws, and in order to protect himself and deceive the admin, he cut the part in which he broke the laws, and in this video I will explain to you exactly what happened. I hope he gets the necessary punishment.

this is full POV
this POV fome my frend

In the beginning, I and one of the members of the family, went to deliver the truck. A person came with one car and gave the (UB demand) so that they were two people and one car, not four and two cars !!! . Then he made CR to stop it, This person uploaded the video with out this part he is cut this form so that it would be The result is in his favor.

Other than that person died, according to the rules of Grand Role Play, he forgets what happened, but he brought twink account and mentioned previous events. Is it possible for a dead person to actually remember what happened? He came with his second personality ID 72831 in order to protect his mein accuant and break rules GR 3.1 & GR 3.2 . He committed a toxic and deserves to be punished, He was targeting me and using his account to twink ID 72831 to save mein account ID 45967 This form explains everything (Approved - insulting parents | ID:72831)

hope he receives the necessary punishment in order to respect the rules of the server, with all thanks-

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Admin took correct decision. For further rule breaks that other players have witnessed they can file a complaint against players as I instructed them before. Rejected.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom