Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luka modriic
Administrators nickname
Tomi meller
Date
May 18, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/ban-id-87187-wKd1lyn

Luka Modric

Player
Player
Dear LeBron
I have a 60 day ban under GR 1.1 for the following reasons
My brother and I have been playing a game for a long time, and we had to change our place of residence due to the Morocco earthquake. Then I logged into the game with a new Rockstar account. I was playing normally until my brother expressed his desire to return to playing. However, due to our financial situation, he was unable to purchase a new computer. So, we ended up playing together on the same computer, him on his account and me on mine. I thought it was okay because his account was a third party account and mine was real. But later we were surprised to discover that we had violated General Rules 1.1. I am ready for any punishment and accept the money wipe.

Thanks for your help in advance.

My current social club name: Boyqerahad

I don't remember the name of the old social club.

My current account ID: 87187 + I don't have a Twinka account.

My brother's current account number: 33316 + I don't remember if he has a Twinka account, but if he does then I agree to delete it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom