Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Brodie Whitwind
Administrators nickname
Kevin Leblanc
Date
Jun 24, 2021
Time
12:00
Proofs
N/A

Maddie Diggs

Player
Player
I posted a thread to be unbanned from the main discord for being toxic. It was rejected by Alex Odd, because being “toxic and giving an opinion are different things.” I don’t remember what I said exactly but it was something on the lines this server is not that great. The admin could’ve taken it the wrong way and probably disagreed with me, could’ve thought I was being a douche so they banned me for toxicity. Now that I started playing again it’s a great server I love playing! I just want to be unbanned so I can get updates on the server and organization updates. Sorry if I offended someone for saying what I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom