Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ellhall

Player
Player
Leader of San Andreas Highway patrol | Elliott Hill

Your name IRL: Elliott
Your age OOC: 19
Time zone: GMT+1
Average online per day:4-6 hours
Your Discord: elliotthall12
Your Nickname: Elliott Hill
Your ID: 345391

1. I want to be leader of SAHP because SAHP has always been my favourite organization in the city by far. I have been at SAHP for 4 terms so far and I have thoroughly enjoyed every term. I wish to carry on what Lola and saint have done for SAHP and to keep up the brilliant organization they made it to be and make it even better under my leadership!

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Reason 1: Professionalism

professionalism is a problem in all orgs, I believe that having fun is defiantly important for an org to work and run properly, If it is not fun and HC are too harsh on people then citizens will not want to join, so under my leadership people will be allowed to have a joke and fun but when we need to be professional we will and we will hold that level of professionalism throughout all of our duty's and at all events etc.

Reason 2: Quality

In my opinion most LEO orgs have quantity over quality with their units and I want to change this. when I say quantity over quality I mean LEOS who all have quite different amounts of knowledge and experience even at the same ranks, to battle this I will make sure my HRT and IA departments are outstanding with the HOD and DHOD personally hand-picked by me I will be confident that all troopers know exactly what their duties are and how to deal with any situation thrown at them.

Reason 3: Favouritism

Favouritism is a big problem in most organizations; to stop this I and the IA team will personally look over all our units and make sure every single person is being treated fairly and their great work is not going unnoticed. This means that IA and I will be very active checking logs thoroughly and watching at all times, I will also not tolerate favouritism under my leadership and if anyone is found guilty of it, they will be dealt with accordingly!

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.
To improve roleplay in the organizations bonuses and events that allow our trooper to be involved with will be a much more frequent thing than in previous terms. An example of these events would be a hide and seek where me and one of my deputy's will be hidden and clues will be told for our troopers to find us, there will be 1st place prize second place and 3rd place all receiving money prizes.

I as the sheriff will also be active IC, this means that I will be attending events and global situations with my troops setting an example for all the troopers to follow. I also want to build a good relationship with the leaders of other organizations leading to improved RP experiences such as joint missions and many other things.

Departments

Internal Affairs:
Internal affairs will be Manned by the best LEOS I know and will be run with an extremely high level of professionalism and Secrecy.

Human resources and training:
HRT will be run very similarly to IA with a prominent level of professionalism and importance because without HRT there will be no Organization to be leader of.

Special weapons and tactics: SWAT be led by very knowledgeable and experienced troopers who will conduct training drills that will be implicated in special missions.
SWAT will also include undercover agents who collect evidence.

Public Relations:
The PR department will host lots of new exciting public events for everyone to be involved in.

Chain of command;

30 - Sheriff
29 - Undersheriff
28 - Assistant Sheriff
27 - Chief of Staff
26 – Head of Department
25 - Deputy Head of department
24 - District Attorney
23 –Lieutenant
22 -Captain
21 - US Marshal
20 -Supervisor