Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Toni_Saint
Administrators nickname
Alex_odd
Date
Aug 7, 2021
Time
11:37 IC TIME
Proofs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jApP0ppUAhdK6ol5i_A5qKgFts7EDoAV/view?usp=drivesdk

Abraham

Player
Player
Admins have a right to answer all questions and we didn't even disrespect admins but Alex odd wrongfully without any report just puts us into jail for CR
Family member's can't even have fun without disturbing any other persons in the vicinity even though we were not in gz still we were wrongfully accused and we family members didn't report anything, and may I know what is the proof and who reported as u have muted me for wrong issues as I didn't disrespect any admin nor did I say any foul language.

U people when we report that car ramming is on don't even show up and when no one reports u show up and instantly take action wow so good admins

Pls consider this as a good request and look into it

As per rules no one can be silenced for more than 60 min from reporting unless he/she is being disrespectful towards admin.

And I am being monitored personally and I think it's a grudge.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
2 Cars and 1 Bus have car rammed each over on FARM , on Planation's and at Cowshed - ALL 3 Are green zones
Have u made it with friends or enemies - does not change fact of violation of 2 rules in same time

PS: For disrespecting admins in reports - Punishment is BAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom