Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Seeko AYARSIZ
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 23, 2024
Time of violation
23:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/UnqXUh0yxAo

AYARSIZ

AYARSIZ !
Player
any turkish admin
all in pov
the money was probably transferred to another account and should be investigated thanks
As seen in the message, it is said that the drift kit exists and the ads he threw are full.

Last edited:

Lamestar

Player
Player
As it seems, there is no problem, the car is there, the license plate is there, I told him it was in Turkish, but he accepted it, no RP was entered, I don't think there will be a problem, the name and license plate are there, he does not know the car.

AYARSIZ

AYARSIZ !
Player
As it seems, there is no problem, the car is there, the license plate is there, I told him it was in Turkish, but he accepted it, no RP was entered, I don't think there will be a problem, the name and license plate are there, he does not know the car.
we'll see

Lamestar

Player
Player
You just want to get me banned from the game, but I didn't violate the rules or anything, I told you to look, you said okay, I'm taking it, the car was next to you, you're playing on me.

AYARSIZ

AYARSIZ !
Player
You just want to get me banned from the game, but I didn't violate the rules or anything, I told you to look, you said okay, I'm taking it, the car was next to you, you're playing on me.
You ll only pay for what you ve done.

Satriko Narcos

Server Administrator
Approved

ID 92238 will receive a punishment for GR 1.3 ( Scam )
Please keep in mind that any kind of scamming other players will result a permanently ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom