Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol | Mert Mareli

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mert Mareli

Player
Player
1. Mert
2. 19
3. GMT +3
4. 3-4
5. mertdemirbay
6. Mert Mareli
7. 302249

Positions hold in the city:
USSS-Commander
GOV-Deputy Warden
GOV-Warden
GOV-Deputy Director of HR
GOV-Deputy Director of IA
DOJ-State Attorney
NG-Colonel
NG-District Attorney
NG-HOD of AF (Airforce)
SAHP- U.S. Marshall
SAHP-Captain
FIB- Special Agent 3
EMS-Head of IA
EMS-Private Attorney
Party Leader

1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)

2. I've been almost in all orgs except LSPD because of preferences and have done a lot of works succesfully which makes me well known from my colleuges and other peoples.
So i've decided to go trough the SAHP which i like most in the between of all orgs which i joined.

SAHP is carrying one of the most important works which is guarding , protecting and management of the Highways and other areas which is outside of the city in San Andreas and i'll take place to make Highways , Paleto Bay and Sandy peaceful.

I see many mistakes and problems in the previous terms which is not acceptable and i trust myself to change this problems and stop the corruption.

3. I'll focus on all suggestions and requests because my officers will choose what they want to do and what makes them happy to work more .

Favouritsm is not acceptable , only deserved personals will get HighCommand (HC) with previous experiences and my Deputy's , Assistan Sheriffs will check all HighCommands to see how they're working because better Highcommands means better work .

I'll give out random bonuses for officers which is working good to keep them happy and can be receive +1 promotion for her/his work .

I'll keep free HC positions to give if someone deserved and manage our organizations because a lot of peoples think that they cant get promotes because of all HC spots being filled.

One of the important think is keeping relations good with all other organizations specially LSPD and FIB for better work.

Conducting promotions ceremony to chill and congrat our officers who is working hard but there will be demotions to officers which is not showing activity and coming only for promotion ceremony.

1. Human Resources and Training:

HRT is one of the most important department which have same rarity with "Internal Affairs" the main think that i'll change in my term is being more serious for interviews which i did for my entire life in example any non-fluent english and any low OOC Age with bad mature will not be tolarated.
As the introducing of HRT their works is helping all members with hiring , training and all other works which is for improving our organization and taking more in our organization.

2. Internal Affairs (IA):
IA is the most needed department in all organizations with high-skilled members with good knowledge to keep organization safe.
Making sure about everyone is holding their bodycam , have all needed stuffs (I.E: Gun License , Health Insurance) , checking all logs to see if they're correctly filled or no and warning officers about it , going trough background checks of all officers to see any mistakes , doing department reports and the most important think which is stopping corruption.

3. Highway Patrol (HWP):
The responsibility of HWP is patrolling , setting up radar at important places , managing the Landslides and conducting CheckPoint as possible to cover all over the Highway from crime activities.

4. Undercover Department (UC):
This department is deleted in previous terms but in my opinions its should be back because busting criminals and undercover patrols let us to see more thinks and saving from time.
Helping FIB in investigation and extra department for who didn't prefer HWP and S.W.A.T.

5. Special Weapons and Tactics (S.W.A.T):
S.W.A.T is high-skilled event team of SAHP with special weapon acces and special uniform which have special loadout.
S.W.A.T team is important to not lose against any gang or families .

6. Public Relations (PR):
PR is a department which is conducting events for citizens and giving chance to our officers to watch our events to chill out and have some fun to keep their works with motivating them and PR will be important in my term. We will focus on doing good event with our creative PR team.

Chain of Command (CoC):

30. Sheriff
29. Undersheriff
28. Assistant Sheriff
27. Head Of Department
26. Deputy Head Of Department
25. US-Marshall
24. Captain
⭐High Command⭐
23. Staff Sergeant
22. Sergeant
21. Lance Corporal