Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudro ghosh

Player
Player
Dear sir,

so basically, I got IP ban from our best server. And this happened when I sell my pc, and I forgot to delete all my Informations form pc. And I selled my pc to my friend who is also in my area. And now after buying a new pc I logined to my Grand rp account, and Now I saw that my account is got IP baned. I Apologized That Its my fault but right now I can't play in grand rp server. It's better if you can do something for me. If you don't unban my ID at least unban my IP so I can play on your server with a new account. I love to play in grand rp.

Thank you for checking my application,
Rudro Ghosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom