Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol | Mert Mareli

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mert Mareli

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Mert
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT +3
4. Average online per day : 3-4 Hours
5. Your Discord : mertdemirbay
6. Your Nickname : Mert Mareli
7. Your ID : 302249

Additional information

1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be leader of this spesific organization ?

2.1 I've been almost in all orgs except LSPD because of preferences and have done a lot of works succesfully which makes me well known from my colleuges and other peoples.
So i've decided to go trough the SAHP which i like most in the between of all orgs which i joined.

2.2 SAHP is carrying one of the most important works which is guarding , protecting and management of the Highways and other areas which is outside of the city in San Andreas and i'll take place to make Highways , Paleto Bay and Sandy peaceful.

2.3 I see many mistakes and problems in the previous terms which is not acceptable and i trust myself to change this problems and stop the corruption.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 Having good relations with all organizations for better works over the state to atop crimes and bring the peace specially with the LSPD/FIB which holds same work with us and having meeting time to time.

3.2 Keeping departments proffesional with high experienced head's to lead our departments and taking everyones suggestions to improve departments in all ways.

3.3 Conducting promotion ceremonys and random promotions for our members who works hard to keep happines.

3.4 Doing internal events or any other funny thinks when we are free to have some funny times together which will decrease the stress level and make us happy.

3.5 Doing funny/good PR events with our creative team for citizens to try themself and giving chance to our members to watch this funny PR events.

3.6 Keeping the HR and IA on top for our organization to run smooth as possible.

Regards,
Mert Mareli

Mert Mareli

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Mert
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT +3
4. Average online per day : 3-4 Hours
5. Your Discord : mertdemirbay
6. Your Nickname : Mert Mareli
7. Your ID : 302249

Additional information

1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be leader of this spesific organization ?

2.1 I've been almost in all orgs except LSPD because of preferences and have done a lot of works succesfully which makes me well known from my colleuges and other peoples.
So i've decided to go trough the SAHP which i like most in the between of all orgs which i joined.

2.2 SAHP is carrying one of the most important works which is guarding , protecting and management of the Highways and other areas which is outside of the city in San Andreas and i'll take place to make Highways , Paleto Bay and Sandy peaceful.

2.3 I see many mistakes and problems in the previous terms which is not acceptable and i trust myself to change this problems and stop the corruption.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 Having good relations with all organizations for better works over the state to atop crimes and bring the peace specially with the LSPD/FIB which holds same work with us and having meeting time to time.

3.2 Keeping departments proffesional with high experienced head's to lead our departments and taking everyones suggestions to improve departments in all ways.

3.3 Conducting promotion ceremonys and random promotions for our members who works hard to keep happines.

3.4 Doing internal events or any other funny thinks when we are free to have some funny times together which will decrease the stress level and make us happy.

3.5 Doing funny/good PR events with our creative team for citizens to try themself and giving chance to our members to watch this funny PR events.

3.6 Keeping the HR and IA on top for our organization to run smooth as possible.

Regards,
Mert Mareli
Ex-USSS-Commander Ex-GOV-Deputy Warden Ex-GOV-Warden Ex-GOV-Deputy Director of HR Ex-GOV-Deputy Director of IA Ex-DOJ-State Attorney Ex-NG-Colonel Ex-NG-District Attorney Ex-NG-HOD of AF (Airforce) Ex-SAHP- U.S. Marshall Ex-SAHP-Captain Ex-FIB- Special Agent 3 Ex-EMS-Head of IA Ex-EMS-Private Attorney Party LeaderEx-USSS-Commander Ex-GOV-Deputy Warden Ex-GOV-Warden Ex-GOV-Deputy Director of HR Ex-GOV-Deputy Director of IA Ex-DOJ-State Attorney Ex-NG-Colonel Ex-NG-District Attorney Ex-NG-HOD of AF (Airforce) Ex-SAHP- U.S. Marshall Ex-SAHP-Captain Ex-FIB- Special Agent 3 Ex-EMS-Head of IA Ex-EMS-Private Attorney Party Leader

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Player
Rejected

Application is too short. Low efforts. Try to be more creative​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom