Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kerem_SHAX
Administrators nickname
Jackson_Clark
Date
Mar 23, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
none

KeremSHAX

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor or Project Leader

I Kerem Shax ID: 51246 was blacklisted for 2x cheating by DE01 I sincerely apologize for my mistakes which I can not undo in that time I realized that I made a huge mistake I waited almost 1 year with the unban request because I know that this ban is fair, but I ask for a lot of goodwill to be able to play together with my friends on GrandRP DE01 again sometime

I started in December 2021 starting with GrandRP my first and only cheating ban before this blacklist I had from Vincent Xozis which was a false ban due to a bug, which I was also able to prove with a clip, so I was unbanned directly, about 3 months later I really had cheats on my PC it started with me joining on de01 with my main account I then made a screen of the menu and sent it to a friend that was the only thing I did on this account on my main account (51246, Kerem Shax) I turned on my mod menu and went to the arena with which I then tried a little aimbot I was then PC checked by Stefan Mendoza, since I didn't want to waste his time, I admitted directly that I had cheats on my PC (I both received these bans on 03/23/2023, the perma followed about 30 days later) I then wrote to him on Discord and asked how many days it would be possible to apply for unbanning, then he said to me I would be permanently banned due to 2x cheating, then he showed me the screen I had sent to a friend I never wanted to spoil the fun of the game because of the YouTube videos of certain cheaters, I just wanted to see what such a mod menu can do, I know that doesn't justify my mistakes, because I decided to commit them, but I hope that they could give me another chance after more than a year (remaining: 9602 days) with a lot of goodwill.

Best Regards
Kerem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom