Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Juan West
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 7, 2021
Time of violation
16:36
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSJo34pPMq0

Juan West

Player
Player
I will explain the whole backstory of what happened.. Me and mark were at our own family house and we heard gunshots next to our house and it was just a random bunch of new guys in the city that seemed like they were just beginners shooting our family members for no reason ( there were like 15 of them ). Me and mark geared up and followed them, they went to regroup's family house and started rdming there ( they can confirm that aswell ) so we went to help and killed a few of them.. After that the ems guy comes playing the hero role, he didn't attempt to run when there was gunshots in the area and didn't even attempt to run when he was caught in the middle of the crossfire, he remained there and not only that he came up to us to check our ids.. The guys who were dead should have been the ones reporting and you guys would have gotten our ids without him needing to play admin instead of his EMS role.

Mark Bozo

Mark Bozo | 4 Times Fam War Winner
Player
Heres a visual of what happened too, i was coming back from collecting our families business profits. I drive down the hill in vinewood and see a BUNCH of noobies running around like headless chickens, they then begin to shoot at me for LITERALLY NO REASON what so ever, so me and Juan Decide that's not fair. Me and Juan followed them to REGROUPS Family house (alex moratos) and start shooting at him before they started the raid on his family house:

POV:

Elito

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • pls provide pov from your side​

Morato.

Get off my D*** .
Player
I will explain the whole backstory of what happened.. Me and mark were at our own family house and we heard gunshots next to our house and it was just a random bunch of new guys in the city that seemed like they were just beginners shooting our family members for no reason ( there were like 15 of them ). Me and mark geared up and followed them, they went to regroup's family house and started rdming there ( they can confirm that aswell ) so we went to help and killed a few of them.. After that the ems guy comes playing the hero role, he didn't attempt to run when there was gunshots in the area and didn't even attempt to run when he was caught in the middle of the crossfire, he remained there and not only that he came up to us to check our ids.. The guys who were dead should have been the ones reporting and you guys would have gotten our ids without him needing to play admin instead of his EMS role.
This is so true look the report of suljo sukljic id 7800 he reported that "new family" they came to our family house and started shooting for no fcking reason??????

Juan West

Player
Player
In mark's evidence there is me exactly next to him and I was shooting the exact same guys that were shooting us, we then followed them and they went to regroup's family house which they started shooting all of them aswell for no reason, I havent saved my pov of what happened before but there is way too much evidence to need more, I only shot the guys that shot us down, the ems guy was in the middle of the crossfire.. They wouldn't have reported me obviously as we were only there after they shot us for no reason.. You can't report someone as "DM" without having the whole backstory especially if you are an ems and you should be out of the scene as soon as you hear gunshots.

Last edited:

Jerome Machadoz

Forum Warrior
Player
To this thread, I had reached there to help ID's with 56k, and then these guys came up from no where and started shooting first Instead of explaining what the situation is, And once they asked me to leave, I left and then I met Tyler right ahead of the scene. These 2 guys went up hill and short a person with 56k ID who was on a moped I have submitted a POV of that. and Once approached to these guys they said we will see you on forums :)
In the current POV as well, look at these guys using weapons on a Mass of people from the Hill without checking on the situation

Juan West

Player
Player
You were playing admin when what you should have done was fled the scene. The 56k id's rdmed us for no reason so what we've done was self-defence. We got demorganed for something that they've done, and you reported us for DM without getting the whole backstory, don't get me wrong, you can't get the whole backstory as ems as your only role is to heal people when they are injured and when you hear gunshots you flee the scene, which you obviously didn't.

Mark Bozo

Player
To this thread, I had reached there to help ID's with 56k, and then these guys came up from no where and started shooting first Instead of explaining what the situation is, And once they asked me to leave, I left and then I met Tyler right ahead of the scene. These 2 guys went up hill and short a person with 56k ID who was on a moped I have submitted a POV of that. and Once approached to these guys they said we will see you on forums :)
In the current POV as well, look at these guys using weapons on a Mass of people from the Hill without checking on the situation
He wasnt on a moped LoL, man you make me laugh

maybe in your next reports explain everything properly instead of telling half the story

Jerome Machadoz

Forum Warrior
Player
You were playing admin when what you should have done was fled the scene. The 56k id's rdmed us for no reason so what we've done was self-defence. We got demorganed for something that they've done, and you reported us for DM without getting the whole backstory, don't get me wrong, you can't get the whole backstory as ems as your only role is to heal people when they are injured and when you hear gunshots you flee the scene, which you obviously didn't.
If they RDM you, you DM in city? and if you check the thread I moved from the scene. Once you went uphill you guys shot down a person on moped with 56k ID. Please check the POV first. and to self defense you just don't start shooting people. if that is the case everyone will do that.

Juan West

Player
Player
If they RDM you, you DM in city? and if you check the thread I moved from the scene. Once you went uphill you guys shot down a person on moped with 56k ID. Please check the POV first. and to self defense you just don't start shooting people. if that is the case everyone will do that.
You took way too long to flee the scene, a person who is usually caught in the middle of a crossfire dips instantly. You kept talking and you weren't even scared for your life..

Mark Bozo

Player
You took way too long to flee the scene, a person who is usually caught in the middle of a crossfire dips instantly. You kept talking and you weren't even scared for your life..
If you ask me there is no fearing for his life whilst he was caught up in crossfire. *walks slowly to car*

Michele Grotti

Jumpman
Player
If you ask me there is no fearing for his life whilst he was caught up in crossfire. *walks slowly to car*
As of what ik an ems isn't supposed res ppl when he has bullets flying near him or her , secondly I don't see a reason for the ems to come back when u were asked to leave
Third these randoms has been seen near by doing the same thing but unfortunately I don't have pov but similar incident occurred right beside the WESTS fam house as we are neighbours. Once again I'm not an admin but I spoke out my knowledge and for a fact wests dont simple start shootouts or runs around like these noobs outfit wearing kids shooting with an pistol and hiding in other fam houses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom