Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny Khan

Player
Player
WyDt1T
Family Name:
Los Zetas
Family Owner: Sunny Khan

Family house#: 1059

Family Owner Discord: ULTRA BOT#8024

Family Owner Forum Profile: Sunny Khan

Family History:

15 years ago we were all worked like slaves in another family and getting nothing like we worked hard for the family but got nothing instead of using there cars so we needed to fill up our tummy to be alive in the city so I got the idea to work hard on my own self instead of working for others and make my own family so here I started to work hard doing small jobs to make enough money during this I found 2 best friends and I let them know my idea about making family so we can be rich in no time so we started to make money and day by day we bought businesses and a big house these all 15 years most of the person I met were bad and worst persons ever and noticed that the underworld work will made us more rich so 1 of my best friend was already wanted by the police so we take experience from him day by day and made ourselves an underworld mafia so that we can earn as much as we can after that we started to take in abandoned people in family to be more powerful day by day because we were tired of been grinding to be rich now we started to take kill orders, making drugs, smuggling of illegal arms and robberies from which we earn like millions a day. So we started to hire assassins' , drug transporters, Sharpshooters and Businessman. So Now the LOS ZETAS is known for its violent tactics and tight organizational structure.

Family Goals:

The overall plan for Los Zetas is to shape Los Santos into our ideal vision. We want to operate as part of the city, similar to the influence government issued jobs obtain. We want to restructure the criminal underbelly of the city that benefits every criminal organization/family with Los Zetas at the head.

Family Structure:

9. Owner:
Owner
8. Leader: Leaders of the Family work under owner and manage everything when owner is not available
7. Business Captain: Business Captain has a duty to Look after our white money Legal businesses
6. Assassins: Assasins helps the family to take over other people businesses and territories and good in killing and take assignments to kill the enemies also have control over Soldiers.
5: Businessman: Businessman runs the Family Business and they work under Business Captain.
4: Recruiter: Recruiter has a duty to Recruit New People in the Family to grow more.
3: Soldier: Soldiers are the trained combat group that work under Assasins and take over big territories & other Family houses (Raids)
2: Member: Members are the New guys they have to gain trust to upgrade there ranks
1: Newbie: Fully new guys who don't know anything about the city so they are sent to the Recruiter to take the basic Trainings.

Family Logo:
8afpvQ

Family Outfit:
VfQ2Sx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom