Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
JTrapz Lovell
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 6, 2021
Time of violation
20:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/aEImyQhIlRU

JTrapz

Player
Player
i have all the pov of me having my painted heavy sniper and me killing him and less than 15 mins later hes in the same area and fighting thehn takes my weopon so if theres any way a admin can gimme a heavy painted sniper would appreciate it ik its not ur guys problem but again ik you guys can spawn it or something like that as i have the pov needed for the whole situation sorry for the inconvenience if theres any way any admin can help me go for it , it would mean a lot tbh.

JTrapz

Player
Player
ik this is not ur guy prob but he kinda broke a rule to obtain something valuable kinda felt scammed it waws painted as well so if theres a way of returning the item or the value of it i would appreciate it much luv admins

Last edited:

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Please include evidence of the entire situation. You have 8 hours to respond.

Instead of 10 second clips give me POV of the entire situation of when you first killed him and when he came back. We also cannot give you weapons.​

JTrapz

Player
Player
I gave u the footage of when he is dead and when he game back and killed me its simple the id is 830 on both clips i personally didn't kill him and there is no rule that says if I didn't kill him nlr doesn't apply to him so?? like what pov more do u need if you look at general rules 6.10 If you got killed you cannot go back in a fight for 15 minutes. Clearly 15 mins have not passedd ??? so its clearly when he was dead and clear when he came back .

JTrapz

Player
Player
im gonna give 1 more pov of him being fully dead after 2 mins of him dying in my first clip

JTrapz

Player
Player
Now we killed 2 more fam members and then we went around the same corner 2 mins after and hes not there he didnt get ressed .

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
I need POV of him being finished and returning that way. Otherwise how do I know he did not get revived.

JTrapz

Player
Player
that is the clip for that the most recent one i went back theh same way on the same location and hes not ressed its so obvs pls also im sorry when i kill people i dont wait there for 2 and a half mins until they die i dont think any nlr report has that so you have made it complicated for no reason no disrespect if that sounds rude

JTrapz

Player
Player
also he died on the side of mega and was fighting after nlring in front of mega so the nlr rule does apply to him ur asking for pov i have already gave, him returning the pov for that is when i die, u can clearly see his id ,him picking my weapon ,him killing me and him laughing like idk what else u want as pov I have gave more than enough pov.

JTrapz

Player
Player
Also I'm pretty sure u can give me the painted heavy sniper or the value for it as it is a item obtained by a Rule Break in other words u can also call it a scam so pls return my weapon whether that's tping the weapon from id 830 warehouse to mine or simply giving me a new one or the value of it i think that would be me getting justice for a rule being broken against me for my valuable to be obtained appreciate u watching over the forum zema have a great day

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

Insufficient evidence. I cannot see him die and therefore have no evidence that shows him dying and returning to the actual spot. Showing POV of him being in the same area after being unconscious does NOT show NLR. Showing POV watching him die and full POV of him returning in less than 15 minutes is NLR.

We do not respawn weapons for people even if a rule is broken against them.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom