Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
King Payloadd
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 24, 2024
Time of violation
19:22
Proofs
https://youtu.be/w842ZCHqKvA?si=K5f_jjCEebdpMP-s

Dr. PayLoaD

Player
Player
I am making a complaint regarding 3 players here who I believe were working as a team to kill off random people walking on the street and that too without any provocation or any RP. I felt like I am playing GTA online for a moment where random people can kill you. It's been happening quite often. If you notice, after killing me, they killed one more poor guy. They are doing so to loot things off the dead, like they looted my revolver.

Again, I am complaining about 3 people here- 112173 , 154938, 119127. There wasn't enough space to mention all three down there.

syrus

Syrus The Nub 🔥
Player
I am making a complaint regarding 3 players here who I believe were working as a team to kill off random people walking on the street and that too without any provocation or any RP. I felt like I am playing GTA online for a moment where random people can kill you. It's been happening quite often. If you notice, after killing me, they killed one more poor guy. They are doing so to loot things off the dead, like they looted my revolver.

Again, I am complaining about 3 people here- 112173 , 154938, 119127. There wasn't enough space to mention all three down there.
nice rdm bro u shooted without giving demands

Dr. PayLoaD

Player
Player
nice rdm bro u shooted without giving demands

Are you thinking straight? A bunch of people are ramming me down with their cars without any provocation. How am I supposed to talk to them? They hit me so many times, my HP was too low to offer any demands. So I ran away. But they chased me down with an intention to kill me. It was do or die for me. I never expected this treatment here. 😑

Last edited:

Martina Kingsman

GoD
Player
Thread approved
ID 119127 will get a punishment for VDM
ID 112173 will get a punishment for Gen Rule 6.15
Thread owner will get a punishment for Gen Rule 6.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom