Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Finley Hawk
Administrators nickname
Bobby Margiela
Date
Mar 24, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/68534/#post-248785

Finley

Well Known member
Player
So At some point of time I applied for Admin but Then for LSPD Leader and my chances were full and I decided to close my app for Admin but weren't having sufficient privilege .

Some day there was an issue with my PC and was not able to login into my account so I asked my friend(91109) If he is able to or not but he said he wasn't home so I asked for his ID and did the same process and I was able to log-in , So I went into his account just for checking If there was an issue from my side or server.

After that one of my friend said that its a rule break and at that moment I logged out , because I don't wanna break the rules and this was my first time to do so , I have given my time and heart to this community and asking you to give me a 2nd chance , Till now I haven't received any punishment and I try to do it rply pls give us a chance , we also were having a chance for leader of LSPD but due to one thing which I wasn't knowing , i think we might lost that chance . In the last Im asking can we get a 2nd chance pls

Maddie Diggs

Player
Player
When I was in lspd with Finley he never let me down, he was always trying his best, in my eyes I saw that he was making LSPD a better place, I hate to see that he does not have a becoming a leader because of this, he is an all around great guy, I think he deserves a second chance. You know what they say “everyone deserves a second chance.”

Throne

Player
Player
So At some point of time I applied for Admin but Then for LSPD Leader and my chances were full and I decided to close my app for Admin but weren't having sufficient privilege .

Some day there was an issue with my PC and was not able to login into my account so I asked my friend(91109) If he is able to or not but he said he wasn't home so I asked for his ID and did the same process and I was able to log-in , So I went into his account just for checking If there was an issue from my side or server.

After that one of my friend said that its a rule break and at that moment I logged out , because I don't wanna break the rules and this was my first time to do so , I have given my time and heart to this community and asking you to give me a 2nd chance , Till now I haven't received any punishment and I try to do it rply pls give us a chance , we also were having a chance for leader of LSPD but due to one thing which I wasn't knowing , i think we might lost that chance . In the last Im asking can we get a 2nd chance pls
For sure he deserves a second chance
He would never do tht if he knew
Also i see him as the best leader for lspd.
Yes and everyone deserves a second chance
We are humans we do make mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom