Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Orde Federov
Administrators nickname
Satish_Royal
Date
May 25, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/xY3afYS

Orde

Player
Player
Hello dear Lebron, I saw that I ate gen rule 6.3 today, but I definitely did not do such a thing, please believe me, even if you don't believe me, you can first look at fib's own log and then my log. I wouldn't do such a thing. I worked hard for this game and I request to be banned. I want to continue my RP life with my family and fib, I get along well with this server and the people there, I want you to review it with this in mind, please help me, I don't want my RP life to be ruined. I have never put any FIB items in the trunk of my car. Please, I want your help on this matter, Lebron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom