Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

jake shelby

Player
Player
Leader of LSPD | Jake Shelby

Information

๐Ÿ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ = ๐๐ข๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฒ

๐Ÿ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐ ๐ž = ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–

๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ณ๐จ๐ง๐ž = ๐†๐Œ๐“ +๐Ÿ“:๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ (๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€)

๐Ÿ’. ๐€๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ = ๐Ÿ’-๐Ÿ“

๐Ÿ“. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ = ๐ฃ๐š๐ค๐ž_๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐›๐ฒ.

๐Ÿ”. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž = ๐‰๐š๐ค๐ž ๐’๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐›๐ฒ

๐Ÿ•. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ƒ = ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—​

Additional information
1 Why would you like to become Leader of LSPD ?
I have experience of every Legal org ( SAHP - 27 COS , LSPD - 24 SUPERINTENDENT , GOV - 23 DCS and at last FIB -15 SR ELITE ) my journey started 2 years ago when was new to RP (en1) after a year or so i left RP few months back i joined again this time en 3 at first i joined GOV then LSPD then SAHP and FIB but one thing i didnt like was the leadership so at that time i was not fit for a leader but i needed more experience after all i took experience to be fit for this role and now i am here applying for this illustrious role to make the system work smoothly and seamlessly as it should at the end my goal would be to protect our state of San Andreas i would turnout as a great leader whose team follows the motto of SERVICE BEFORE SELF .

2 Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization?
As a chief of LSPD , i would make LSPD most active and first to respond in every situation , i would also create a healthy and welcoming environment for newbies
by appointing well trained HR who are polite, as a leader i would maintain a healthy relationship between LSPD and every other org and will ensure that everyone is getting paid by their right amount of bonuses and i will ensure everyone participation in every event and toxicity will not be tolerated .

DEPARTMENTS
HUMAN RESOURCES
INTERNAL AFFAIRS
PUBLIC RELATIONS
SWAT
PARKING ENFORCEMENT

CHAIN OF COMMAND

30 CHIEF OF POLICE
29 DEPUTY CHIEF OF POLICE
28 CHIEF OF STAFF
27 HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
26 DEPUTY HEAD OF DEPARTMENT