Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of los santos police department| krishu sher

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krishu

Gangster
Player
INFORMATION
Krishna
GMT+5:30
8-10 hours
Krishu11
Krishu sher

Additional information

Experience in legal org:
Ex sahp cos x1

Ex sahp stf handler X2
Ex lspd supervisor X1
Ex ng lt colonel X2
Ex ng colonel X1
EX lspd lieutenant X1
Ex fib 22 rank

1. LEADER OF LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT

2. Why do u want to become the leader of the organization. (Explain with 3 reason)

2.1 since i have been long in city and joined both legal and illegal organisation . i like legal org and illegal org also. i have spent 2 to 3 months in legal organisation to gained experenice and know about the stuff what we have to do etc. my legal org journey start with lspd as a patrol officer . i am very hard working officer and get high command as a human resource department . i have exp as a hc to handle the org as a chief/leader because i know how to handle the org and in which manner it will run smoothly without any impact...

2.2 i want to become the leader of lspd because i want to do increase lspd activity in towing, patrolling as well as in events. if i get the leadership then my friends,family member will come that are well known about lspd stuff.

2.3 as a leader i will ensure that we will active in event in presence of me or without. i will ensure that all weekly requirement will be done without any difficulty .

3. how u will improve roleplay in the org.
hiring newcomers in the org so that they get a chance to gain exp and enjoy rp by doing all work as police
good bonus system in the org.
toxicity is not allowed in the org.
proper radio code and command will be followed
introduce strike system
strike 1 demote
strike 2 training given back
strike 3 blacklited
do promotion ceremony 1 in every 1 weak

thanks for reading my application
lovely regard
krishu

Status