Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali Ghost

"The Ghost"
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Ali
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 3-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: ali.zeb
6. Your Nickname: Ali Ghost
7. Your ID: 32049

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

i) I have served in the LSPD for over five terms, so I understand its responsibilities, challenges, and work culture very well. This extensive experience helps me identify and solve problems effectively. I know what it takes to keep the department running smoothly and efficiently.

ii) One problem I've noticed is that LSPD often has low attendance at events. To fix this, I will hire officers from different time zones to ensure we always have enough people available. I will also offer bonuses for attending events to encourage participation. Additionally, I’ve seen that some recruits do not receive proper training. To address this, I will hire skilled HR members to provide thorough and regular training sessions for new recruits. This will help ensure that all officers are well-prepared and capable.

iii) I have held high command positions in the SAHP and the NG, and have also served as Deputy in the LSPD. These roles have given me a strong understanding of leadership responsibilities. I am committed to creating a friendly, healthy, and safe work environment. Preventing conflicts and promoting teamwork will be my top priorities. I will work hard to keep the organization active and motivated. My goal is to ensure that all officers feel valued and are proud to be part of the LSPD.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

i) Conduct regular state waves and provide thorough training for cadets. This will help them understand and engage in RolePlay better.

ii) Work together with other organizations on joint operations. This can build good and positive relationships with them.

iii) Introducing Certificates and hiring only professionals as High Commands will lead to a sense of professionalism and less chaos within the ORG

4. My Proposed Departments:

i: HR- Human Resources
ii: IA- Internal Affairs
iii: SWAT- Special Weapons and Tactics
iv: PE- Parking Enforcement
v: STF- Special Task Force
vi: D6- Department 6 (Undercover)

5. My Proposed Ranking System:

=======High Command=======

30. Chief of Police
29. Deputy Chief of Police
28. Assistant Chief