Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Samir badmosh
Administrators nickname
Dexter Broddy
Date
May 25, 2024
Time
18:47
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/LLY04rp

samir007

Player
Player
I stopped my car at the side of a highway and got to do some some and when i came back i saw that i got warn for fear rp I dont even know what happened. Please remove my warn.

samir007

Player
Player
I stopped my car at the side of a highway and got to do some some and when i came back i saw that i got warn for fear rp I dont even know what happened. Please remove my warn.
If I would have been their i could have ran away why i would stop their without saying anything

Dexter Broddy

Будь мужчиной
Server Administrator
its fully in ur responsibility to leave ur character on highway u should know where u leave or gangsters pull u over and u didnt respond and its acting AFK for us and u got warn thanks.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
answer was given above

Top Bottom