Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of Los Santos Police Department | Markus Cartel

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Markus Cartel

Game Assistant
Game Assistant
1. Your name IRL: Ege
Your age: 19
Time zone: GMT+2
Average online per day: 6-7 Hours
Your Discord: markusbolivio (1141344943651164241)
Your Nickname: Markus Cartel
Your ID: 313504

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1) As everyone knows, LSPD is the home and starting organization for most new players, and that's the nature of LSPD. And not only that, LSPD is a great organization where both new citizens and seasoned professionals gather. I want to create a term that will create a community for both new players and a community with a high RP level. in this way, there will be both potential experienced officers of the future who can improve themselves in the organization and officers with enough experience who can take senior responsibility to their superiors. and I want to make the LSPD environment like a family environment, I mean that everyone in the organization will be respectful and dear to each other and we will create a term with an environment that does not bore people and at the same time does not compromise professionalism. But this environment will never be an environment that is built only on fun, that does not care about the ranks and ignores the superiors, and that there is no order. We will always try to keep the degree of fun in moderation and try to maximize our RP quality so that people looking from the outside will look at us and wonder how we can keep such an environment just right. Lucas's term was good at this, and I want to continue to develop it further.

2.2) I looked at most of the previous terms and analyzed and analyzed the mistakes that were made and the great behavior and I realized that some mistakes were made. I don't want to face such problems and damage the LSPD, so we will plan everything and we will always take our next step deliberately and consciously so that we don't make annoying mistakes. and there is a big problem of nepotism and favoritism in the LSPD and it is very difficult to prevent it completely. for example, a HC increases his rank by using his powers just because he is his friend, and this disrupts the integrity of the organization and causes unfairness to other people and reduces the quality of RP. To prevent this from happening in my term, when hiring a HC we will always test his/her qualifications and experience with proper interviews and we will not give a place in the organization to anyone we don't trust. And like other leaders, we will not hire random people just to make our numbers look high and lower the quality of the organization. And as I said before, we will turn this place into a family environment, people will think about how they can be useful to other people, not about the rank difference between them, and with all these, we will create a term where we prevent nepotism.

2.3) I've been a vagos leader once before but due to some OOC issuesI didn't have the opportunity to show myself. but now I want to show myself again by leading the LSPD and let people see what I can do. i also have a lot of experience on the Crime/State side of this project and that helps me a lot when I'm on both sides. because I can easily predict what the other side might do and develop strategies accordingly. this way we can always be one step ahead of other organizations, both in events and other things. I can also stay calm and find quick solutions to problems. and I have weaknesses like everyone else, but I do my best to overcome them and achieve perfection. I also see myself as a leader once again in the future and the plans I will make and more come to my mind and I almost can't stand in my place. and I have many qualities for leadership. I would be grateful if you give me a chance to prove myself in the interview.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

First of all I have a lot of plans and if I write them all here it would take pages and pages but I will summarize everything and hopefully make my dreams come true. also, we will hire people who meet our requirements for the organization, who have a sufficient level of English and are familiar with the rules of the game. So there will be no random people in the organization who don't speak English, who mess around and break the rules. and we will give a lot of importance to communication, there will be no unnecessary conversations on the radio and communication will be short and concise.

Federal Investigation Bureau:

First of all LSPD will interact with other organizations at every opportunity and we will try to keep our RP level with them at the highest level. To start with, as you know LSPD is collecting and presenting evidence for the FIB through the UC department and we will continue to do this at full throttle and the UC department will be run by very strong people so that we can show the FIB what we can do. And the combat skills and tactics of the FIB are quite good, we will talk to their leaders about this and prepare things like a special training programs for the lspd and we will be in constant RP with the FIB.

Emergency Medical Service:

Another important issue is EMS. I have a lot of plans to keep the RP level up with EMS for example. In any Hostage Situation, we will leave a 911 call for EMS and ensure that they are involved in the incident (they can check the health status of the Hostage and take him to the hospital after the Hostage's safety is ensured), making the RP both more qualified and making people make this a habit. And when organizing any Open Recuriement, we can invite the EMS to come and help us. this way we will communicate with them more and increase the RP level. or when organizing a PR event, we can invite the EMS to come there and they can be there to help with any negative health situation that will happen while the event is taking place.

Life Invader:

I also have a lot of plans about Lifeinvader. We can get together with them at least once a week and organize various events and give reports so that we can both increase our RP level and help them with content. or a fatigue party for the officers after a long day! why not?

Government:

And moreover we will increase our RP level with the GOV. We will never miss the job fairs and we can bring together their PR team and LSPD's PR team and organize new events. we can also organize specific meetings with them to instill the law to our officers from the most reliable source and in a fun way. we can also have some open recuriements in the capitol with their permission.

National Guard:

As for NG, we can use their bases with them for the training of our Swat department and we can always provide them with full support whenever they need it. for example, in any FZ Raid we can provide the fastest help and make sure they survive with the least damage. And in any ammo run we can help them and protect the gates. and it is our duty to ensure the safety of the convoy.

San Andreas Highway Patrol:

We can organize checkpoints at the same time with the SAHP and increase security by controlling both the entrance and exit of the city at the same time. and we can organize meetings with them and warn them about their jurisdiction. I tried to summarize it in the shortest way. the more time we spend with them, the more familiar we can become with how each other works, and all events can have great cohesion and faster responses. that always puts us one step ahead..

Departments Will Be;

Internal Affairs: This department will fight corruption within the organization. And it will have a lot of power, and they have to use this power correctly and make good decisions, which is why the department will not include everyone, but only officers with a high level of knowledge. They also have to be professional at all times in cases. I will always keep an eye on this department and I will supervise them all the time. This department will also supervise the officers all the time and every day the officers will check the cars parked in the personal parking lot of the LSPD. They will do Bodycam/Log/License etc. checks on a regular basis and so on, so this department will always be under my supervision.

Human Resources & Training: This department is basically the heart of the LSPD. This department will recruit new people, train new officers and keep the LSPD's "Roster" in order to keep the roster in order and never mess it. They will also organize Open Recuriements to meet new people and recruit them. They will also advertise the LSPD to the masses as an extra.

Special Weapons And Tactics: In short, the S.W.A.T Team will play a big role in the events and will lead the events. This special team will include officers with good shooting skills who can keep their cool. Of course, they will have knowledge about events and special tactics. This department will work in a coordinated way and will never compromise on discipline and will not have problems with activity. This team will be a great opportunity for people to improve themselves.

Traffic Enforcement: This department will be responsible for everything related to traffic. For example checkpoint, tow raid, speed trap, towing and issuing fines. I will make sure that all units do at least 5 tows per day and we will also emphasize tow raids. And we will make sure that we organize 1-2 checkpoints every day. This department is very important for LSPD.

Undercover Department: this department will consist of the undercover units of the LSPD. They will collect evidence at events and in daily life and present it to the department with the right rp commands and we will be cooperating with the FIB during this period. This department also has a big role in finding and destroying cannabis. And thanks to this department, we will be aware of what kind of activities the gangs are doing and we will keep an eye on them.

Public Relations: This department will organize events and distribute some prizes to the dear citizens of our city on behalf of the LSPD. And of course I will make sure that these events are unusual and fun, so they will continue as a team.

Chain Of Command Will Be;

Chief of Police
Deputy Chief of Police
Chief Of Staff
Division Commander
Division Supervisor
Task Force Operative
Assistant Supervisor
---- HIGH COMMAND ---
Commissioner
Deputy Commissioner
Superintendent
Sergeant Major
Staff Sergeant
Sergeant
Lead Inspector
Corporal 3
Corporal 2
Corporal 1
Master Officer 3
Master Officer 2
Master Officer 1
Senior Officer 3
Senior Officer 2
Senior Officer 1
Patrol Officer 3
Patrol Officer 2
Patrol Officer 1
Probation Officer
Cadet
Towie
Janitor

Lastly I would like to thank everyone who read the application.
Kind Regards
Markus Cartel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom