Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceto Baskan

ONDA
Player
ID: 7616
Name: Ceto Baskan
Why were you banned? Cheating
How long were you banned? 9999
How long will your sentence last? 9767
Why should we unban you?

Dear Mazhor,
I was banned by Max Madeyro for alleged cheating. That day, Max banned over 50 or 100 people on the server. I didn't cheat and to my knowledge the admin team doesn't have any evidence that I cheated. I wasn't PC checked even though I requested one because the ban was unfair. I heard on the server that Max Madeyro was corrupt and was kicked out by the admin team. I also submitted 2 unban requests but they were rejected because cheating is unbannable. There are players on the server where they have received 5x 6x cheating bans and are constantly being unbanned. I didn't have any other cheating ban before the current cheating ban. I had a family that was top 10 with over 70 people. After so many months, after hearing about the incident, I decided to write an unban request to you because I have hope of being unbanned. I'm still playing with my twink on the server and want to actively continue my family again.

Kind Regards
Ceto BASKAN

Ceto Baskan

ONDA
Player
Both unban requests were processed by 2 Madeyro admins and they were deliberately rejected with a long waiting time. The two are no longer admins. Thanks.

Ceto Baskan

ONDA
Player
Thats the first one:

Second one:

Thank you and sorry for spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom