Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Joseph Bouno

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Bouno

Joseph Bouno
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Yusuf
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 6-10
5. Your Discord : jtiyusuf
6. Your Nickname : Joseph Bouno
7. Your ID : 329789

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 LSPD was my first organization and i am sure that LSPD is the first organization for many peapole and new peapoles in the city. I want to make LSPD employees not just a work friend i want to make LSPD like a family who protect each others, and teach them to be respectfull helpfull to each other everytime. I want to teach everyone to be professional and with that we can Improve LSPD level to the highest. I don't want make just fun terms i want make 2 terms from the terms wich is not forgetable.

2.2 I want to be leader of LSPD because gained a lot of expreince in LSPD and FIB and i know how i can defeat the gangsters and criminals, I want to use my exprience wich i gained and imrpove LSPD. and i want to teach everyone and pass my exprience and make sure everyone understand anything wich is they want to learn. I wıll use the exprience and the information wich i gained from my past leadersi, and do my best for improve LSPD and make LSPD the best.

2.3 I will want to do my best for everyone and make them happy everytime. I want them to come to work willingly and I will achieve this, we will achieve this together with who in LSPD.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

First of all i want to talk about LSPD departments wich is from the most improtent things.

I will bring HRT department back and I will remove Police Academy. with this HRT will be more syncronized.

Human Resources & Training Department: I will make HRT active everyday and i will give HRT a quest that is they must do at least 4 Cadets and 4 Probation Officer trainings. Also HRT highcommands must check the emails everyday. HRT is the most improtent department in LSPD. I will make sure that no any wrong thing happened in HRT department. Also HRT department must open 1 Open-Recruiments everyday. I will improve HRT much more and with this i will make sure everything in the emails also i will make sure that the new Officers are ready and they know everything before to start their Journey in LSPD as real Officer.

Internal Affairs Department: The IA department will be managed by DAs. And I will create a better working environment by giving officers who make a mistake not a direct punishment, but a warning first, and then have an HRT member supervise him and teach him what he misunderstood or did not know. We will explain what happened and then warn him not to do it again.

Investigation Bureau Department: I plan give quest to IB department that is every IB member must collect 1 evidence per day and with this i can make sure that we have the enough information about the gangster and criminals with this we can do what we must to do against the gangster and criminals and make sure that we are ready against them. also IB department must be active everytime and pass information to us. and this will help a lot in the every Stuation.

Traffic Enforcement Department: TE department must have active towies everyday and they must to tows everytime and with this we can make sure that city roads and is clear and there is no any illegal parking. with this we can make the city more comfortable for the citizens.

Special Weapons and Tactic's Department: SWAT department SWAT department must do at least 3 Ghetto patrol per week. also SWAT department will lead every stuation that happen in the city with this we can make sure that the stuation's getting lead by proffesional Officers. SWAT department can accept who have diffrent and good skill's because SWAT department is not regular department SWAT department is diffrent department from the other departments. To join the SWAT department, you must undergo special training and thus the SWAT department will include special people. with this i can know that every stuation getting the best control by SWAT members. they also must do special operations in the stuations and make tactic's against the gangster. SWAT leader must do tactis about the spots in every stuation with the SWAT Highcommands.

Public Relations Department: PR department must do 1 event perday and this will also help Life Invader and help them to make new's about this events as well.

I want to make LSPD management more good with this departments and more Syncronized.

Right now i want to talk about the other organizations and how i will work with them.

San Andreas Highway Patrol: I will make LSPD and SAHP more syncronized with try to make sessions both with SAHP and this will be lead to get more good relation ship with SAHP employees and LSPD employees. also i will try to reduce the hostage numbers with be syncronized with SAHP in the Highways.

Federal Investigation Bureua: LSPD will help FIB with share evidence wich is we collected and this will be help FIB to make more case files. also i want to make a group from SWAT department to help FIB in the Special operations and this will be more good at the stuations such as bank roberries and Store/Gun store roberries. also IB department will help FIB with do Cannabis and Wanted Criminals and with this we can make sure that the city is clear. i will be syncronized with FIB everytime.

Emergency Medical Service: I will syncronized with EMS everytime and make sure that they are providing shot's to us, not only this EMS emplyees will allowed to do health check up's to every officer per week and also I want to help EMS employees to do health check up to Hosteges and make sure that the hostages not have any discomfort. this will lead more RP for EMS.

National Guard: LSPD will help NG with defend NG base against gangsters also LSPD will help NG and the other organizations in their ammo runs. LSPD will be in communication with NG everytime, and with this i can make sure that LSPD and NG more syncronized. LSPD will be ready for every stuation and help NG everytime.

Government: LSPD DA's members will be in communication with government everytime and help government for every file. also LSPD can help government in the DOC and wait there as a guard. this will lead more good RP between Government and LSPD.

I will try my best to Improve the RP between LSPD and the other organizations, and I believe that i can Achieve this.

Thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom