Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
RageX Kingsley
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
May 26, 2024
Time
20:40
Proofs
https://imgur.com/VmP2bAn

ragekingsley

Player
Player
Dear Floki, Boby, and Adham,

Firstly, I would like to express my deep regret upon learning that my Grand RP account was banned due to money or account transfers. I love playing Grand RP and do so with great enthusiasm. However, I realize that by unknowingly and without thoroughly reading the rules, I engaged in actions that harmed the game community, and I sincerely want to make amends for this.

I understand the seriousness of the mistake I made unknowingly. It was never my intention to violate the rules of Grand RP. I am truly sorry for causing this issue by not fully understanding the rules and guidelines. After this incident, I have thoroughly reviewed the game rules and guarantee that I will not make such a mistake again.

I deeply enjoy the unique experience and community that Grand RP offers and feel great happiness being a part of this game. I am kindly requesting an opportunity for my account to be reactivated so that I can continue being part of this wonderful game. I assure you that I will adhere strictly to the rules from now on.

Additionally, I am prepared to face any necessary sanctions and am willing to have all my in-game money erased if that is required.

I appreciate your understanding and hope you will give me another chance.

Thank you and best regards,

RageX Kingsley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom