Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chorbon Outlaw
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
Apr 14, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://dso2.raed.net:454/files/Capture-d%E2%80%99%C3%A9cran-161-.png

ayhamkalel

Legand
Player
hello dear higher admins :
first i knew that what i did is very wrong and not acceptable in this project i will try to explain what i did specific i was have two accounts main and twink
in all my journey in this project i did not gave my accounts as selling or trading i gave it to my friend because he got ban for a few days and he asked me to give him my account in really i did not know that was not allowed.
and it was one or two times in date Date of sharing 2023-08-17 10:54:43 & 2023-07-26 22:05:27 and i did not made it again then i got ban in Date 14-4-2024 the difference between these date nearly 8 months and you can check my logs i did not made it again as i said
i really sorry for that big mistake i can understand why you have serious rules and dont allow to anyone to break it
i am very sorry for that i want to back to this project and no break rules if you could give me another chance as i was a newbie and dont know all the rules
i am ready for anything including money wipe to back to this project with my friends
with my best regards to all admins who keep RP clean and fair

# Note : i am sorry to post this forum from my friend account and that because my forum got ban when i got Ban For GR 1.1 And i am not trying to spam and flooding but i want to get last chance to proof that .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom